Bloomy vows to do good job

Started by GMC JOE, January 07, 2011, 04:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC JOE

??? Is this clown kidding us ! He said the response to this snow will be what NYC people expect. It will not be a repeat of the last storm. I guess he is refering to all 2-4  inches of it . What a leader, so glad to have him for a third term.
In God We Trust

terminator

mirrorcheck

See all the Santitation truck tire chains,Salting the street 4-5x over 2 inches of snow. This guy just had to go out and overkill,even sent people with cameras.....what a circus. Guess what cant bring back the baby that died in the storm.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

In all this time, the Dec. 26 blizzard still hasn't been cleaned up very well. Why haven't plows gone around making streets wider and knocking down humongous icebergs on some street corners? However bad the upcoming storm is going to be it's only going to be compounded by the remnants of the first storm. Can Doherty be drinking even more than he used to? 
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

Buzz

mirrorcheck

I would too if I has to stand next to that dictator as often lately as he has to! :crazy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

:bomb:  Maybe Sanitation will push him off the deep end with this one
In God We Trust

Buzz

Snow's coming down already. Thought it wasn't supposed to start until midnight. Hope Bloomy get up real early to tell us schools are closed and to go take in a Broadway matinee.  ;D

mirrorcheck

....He might be outside tasting the snow to see the salt content. You would think he would call it earlier then expected to do right.....if at least just for once!