Vaccine

Started by PROUD MEMBER, January 09, 2021, 12:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

FYI
According to the NYS Making Progress Happen - Coronavirus Update
Dated 01/08/2021
Starting Monday NYS will begin scheduling vaccinations for "Phase 1b" groups.
Included in that group is school-bus drivers.

TheKid24

OMG

I'm in, where do I sign up ! 🙋‍♂️

Eucerin

I'm in also...fingers crossed

PROUD MEMBER

I don't know how copy the link and put it here. I'm sure when Buzz gets up from his Beauty Sleep he'll do it.

yabba

awesome news... how do we go about getting it in our arms... will our DOE id card be enough proof..

Hammer2161

Hey Proud, where did you see that because I can not find it. I was trying to copy and and paste the link for those who would be interested as I am one of them.

steady

I Got the email stating that also.  I have to admit I was shocked they included us and rightly so.  We should be.  I'm anxious to get the shot, I'm partial toward the Moderna vaccine.

steady

It would be efficient for the Health Dept. to come to the yard as when they tested us for the covid weeks ago.

PROUD MEMBER

Somehow I was able to fill out a pre administration form and got a confirmation number back. I just can't remember how I did it.

Buzz

I've been searching for an half hour looking for a link with SPECIFIC info about signing up for an appointment but all I could find was for group "A." 

Was it a state website or city?

This is all I could find so far.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-expanded-vaccination-network-accelerate-distribution-covid-19-vaccine

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccine-locations.page
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 09, 2021, 02:09:35 PM
I don't know how copy the link and put it here. I'm sure when Buzz gets up from his Beauty Sleep he'll do it.

I was up at 5:30 ... just ask Golfnut.

Look, if you're on a web page on your phone, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. A menu will appear ... choose "Copy Link." Come to this page, hold your finger down where you would type a message and choose "Paste."

No wonder you drive a bus ... LOL.

Buzz

Here's [a portion ] of the email PROUD MEMBER forwarded ...

steady

I clicked on the link BUZZ posted.  The one that had (1NYC.gov) the bottom link.  Gotham had the only one that would allow an appt. online in Bklyn.  I made an appt.  When it asked for job description I typed in other and added school bus driver then continued.  I believe that the website hasn't updated to the new phase and will.  I know I'm taking a chance but I have a confirmed appt Monday 
8:15 AM.  I'll post and let you know if I'm accepted.  Currently it posts  those who are allowed for vaccinations in the first grouping.  I still believe they're slow to update for the second phase.
Also the location I chose is Kings County covid clinic.

steady

I'll also add that I have to bring a paystub and job ID