Disappearing Post

Started by Buzz, February 24, 2021, 04:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

One of our members was telling me yesterday of a post he read last week about GPSs on buses and everybody doing field trips. He said there were several replies to the topic but everything was gone within a few hours.

Just want you to know, I did not see that post at all so I certainly didn't delete it. (Something I almost NEVER do.) It could have only been deleted by the person who originally posted it (you can delete your own post within 24 hours of posting).

When a new topic is deleted all the replies to that post are automatically deleted with it. It wouldn't make sense to have replies to a post that is no longer there.

If anybody remembers the name of the member that posted the topic, please PM it to me. Just curious as to why.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

IS schools tomorrow,rotating field trips...   this is getting dangerous to the health    :yawn: :yawn:

TheKid24

Quote from: yabba on February 24, 2021, 10:45:26 PM
IS schools tomorrow,rotating field trips...   this is getting dangerous to the health    :yawn: :yawn:

Field trips? Where you see that lol. Trips wont happen for another 1-2 years I believe

yabba

dont be surprised in sept with the vaccine if things go back to normal...then the teachers will have to make up for 18 months of no trips.... :wave: :wave:

TheKid24

Quote from: yabba on February 25, 2021, 12:12:30 AM
dont be surprised in sept with the vaccine if things go back to normal...then the teachers will have to make up for 18 months of no trips.... :wave: :wave:

Oh I thought you meant like you def read we are having rotating trips lol. I dunno
Gonna be difficult to be having strangers and school students in the same building