Parking Lots Update 3/1

Started by Gary 209, February 24, 2021, 07:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,

Curves:

Update 3/1:

Carl will be in on Wednesday morning 3/3. March payment must be in the mailbox by 7 am, or see him in the morning.

JOHNSON Street Lots:

Thank You for those members that have paid last week "On Time". Members that have Not Paid yet, see Grace or myself by Wednesday also. Payment is due to the Owner On Time!

2/24

We lost at least 4 -5 spots at Curves due to the snow piles and a POD that was placed in our lot. Several drivers had no place to park this week. They parked in the street and one driver had her car towed to inside the lot and dropped, blocking 3 other cars there. I spoke to Carl 4 times Monday morning advising him of the situation. He came in yesterday and I met him before 7:30 am. He had the POD moved over (gained 1 spot) and tried to get a backhoe to move the snow piles. He was unable to get a backhoe, so the snow piles will remain. He said he already spent $800. this month removing snow.

The parking situation is also caused by us and can be corrected. Everybody that parked yesterday DID NOT PULL ALL THE WAY BACK! You did Not backup to the fence and building. There was 6 feet between the back of your car and either the fences or building. This caused the front of your car to stick out and may it difficult for other drives to park and pass by. Also another driver parked in the center lane and Killed a spot along the fence. That was a ME/ME and the hell with you parking later.

Carl suggested putting everybody's name in a hat and pulling out 4 or 5 names, and those names would have to leave for March and asked me to collect the permits. I told other drivers yesterday morning of his idea and they suggested it should go by seniority parking (which I agree). This morning Louie and I spoke with the construction crew doing the work and Louie calmed down the situation and the crane operator agree to try and help removing the snow piles. But they leave at 2:00 pm and our cars are still there.

Bottom Line: Let's work together for a few more days until the snow melts. PULL YOUR CAR ALL THE WAY TO THE FENCE AND BUILDING. DO NOT BE A ME/ME PERSON - IF THERE IS A SPOT DO NOT BLOCK (KILL) IT - TAKE IT! We have too many cars for spots right now and You will be the one turning in your permit.

Carl will be in on Wednesday 3/3 - you can drop your payment in the mailbox or see him then.

We are collecting for March payment this week, see Grace or myself for Johnson Street Lots (this Week).

Thanks
Gary 106

Buzz

It's true. Some people just don't give a fuck. As inconsiderate parking their cars as they are their buses.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMAO

Thank God Buzz (aka Double Agent man ) put his two cents in  😂😂😂😂

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.