Pelosi Loses Power

Started by mirrorcheck, January 08, 2011, 01:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 08, 2011, 01:46:22 AMCopy and Paste,Hillarious!!!

No need ... it's a clickable link.

Funny!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

:)   ;D  8)     :-\    :-*  :)     :))    :lipsrsealed:     Wish she would go away altogether and take many along with her !
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

I wish that "clip" were true...and then we can sing "ding dong the witch is dead!"
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 08, 2011, 01:46:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz3Y4iqrJfM&feature=related

Copy and Paste,Hillarious!!!
Mirrorcheck .... when you first posted that, was it not a link? I had the same problem with a link I posted, then when I went back to the page it was a good link. Let me know ... trying to find out what the problem is ... if there is one.

mirrorcheck

Yes it was offcially a link....yet when I put it there it lost the Underline part...thats why I said to copy and paste. I had the same problem a few days ago.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 08, 2011, 08:30:23 PM
Yes it was offcially a link....yet when I put it there it lost the Underline part...thats why I said to copy and paste. I had the same problem a few days ago.

Are you able to click on it now?

mirrorcheck

Yes the original one now allows me click on it....whatever it is works...thanks again...Looks like your the new "hope and change" ;)....sorry couldnt resist!

Buzz

Not really ... this seems to be an intermittent problem. Not a link when you originally post, but it is when you go back to the message. Don't know why, yet.

What browser do you use, Firefarts or IE?

mirrorcheck

IE....IE has made changes recently around the New Year wonder if that is the reason.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 09, 2011, 04:21:50 PM
IE....IE has made changes recently around the New Year wonder if that is the reason.

Doubt it ... I use Firefarts and the same happened to me ... but I've tried a dozen times and I can't get it to happen again!  :shrug:

Post another link to something ... anything ... let me know whether it shows up as a link when you preview and then when you post.