Unemployment

Started by LMAO, July 12, 2021, 05:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

Just a FYI. For those who opened a new book on 6/28/21 or after and are waiting for the paid waiting week , it's NOT coming ! Don't know about the extra 300 yet ,so enjoy it ,if you get it ...........Hi Buzz :wave:

Buzz

Hey, bud ... how ya' doin'?

Yeah, the waiting week is back as of 6/28. You will get the extra $300.

And by the way, it still asks if you lost your job due to the virus. Of course you have to answer NO but it does not affect the $300.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

I forgot BUT do we open a new claim when our effective days hit 0 or the year end date comes first? I assume when the effective days runs out because when my year end date comes to an end 8/15 I'm gonna have plenty of effective days(70 at the moment) left since I'm working this summer.

LMAO

If your not working at that time( after the 8/15 )  you open it that Mon16,tues17,wed18  ( depending on your last name ) but if your working till a certain date  you open it the following Mon,tues wed ( depending on your last name ) if your finished with summer school ! just remember you now have an unpaid waiting week and the extra $ stops on Sept 1st ....hope that Helps

TheKid24

Quote from: LMAO on July 14, 2021, 02:15:26 AM
If your not working at that time( after the 8/15 )  you open it that Mon16,tues17,wed18  ( depending on your last name ) but if your working till a certain date  you open it the following Mon,tues wed ( depending on your last name ) if your finished with summer school ! just remember you now have an unpaid waiting week and the extra $ stops on Sept 1st ....hope that Helps

So even if I have effective days left in the claim I still have to file a new claim ?

LMAO

I'm sorry I must of misunderstood, you open the Mon,tues or we'd after your book ends if your NOT working if you are working after your book ends you open the new one when summer school ends ! Remember you can't file a claim if your still working . And whenever you file it's a year from that date