Escaping Vaccine Mandate?

Started by Buzz, October 26, 2021, 01:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 29, 2021, 01:29:51 AM
I do and it's $352.40

You da man! With shit like this I take your word for it, no question!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

If they asked proof of ANTIBODIES to work without the vaccine, I bet my life on it nobody would be out of work and nobody would be protesting their right to work.....

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on November 02, 2021, 02:29:13 AM
If they asked proof of ANTIBODIES to work without the vaccine, I bet my life on it nobody would be out of work and nobody would be protesting their right to work.....

Yep, I've thought the same thing. Why wouldn't an acceptable antibody test be just as good as the vaccine? Makes no sense.

mirrorcheck

If you had Covid you are not going to get Covid again, or at least your not supposed to. Seems to be something that isn't natural and almost lab like . Maybe Fauci can tell us exactly . I just don't get why certain diseases you  get and beat can't get it again but this they say you can.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

hognol

Quote from: Buzz on November 02, 2021, 07:36:33 PM

Yep, I've thought the same thing. Why wouldn't an acceptable antibody test be just as good as the vaccine? Makes no sense.

Because the medical experts are not sure how many antibodies are needed to be safe.

TheKid24

Quote from: hognol on November 02, 2021, 09:35:45 PM
Quote from: Buzz on November 02, 2021, 07:36:33 PM

Because the medical experts are not sure how many antibodies are needed to be safe.

Also they'd can't make money off natural immunity lol that's the big reason. People who don't want the vaccine should just test every week as we are doing now

Buzz

Quote from: hognol on November 02, 2021, 09:35:45 PM

I think you're right.

PROUD MEMBER

I know two different people that have gotten Covid twice and one of them was vaccinated months after the first time he got Covid but still got it again

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 03, 2021, 10:42:28 PM
I know two different people that have gotten Covid twice and one of them was vaccinated months after the first time he got Covid but still got it again

Yep, it's no guarantee.