Safety Checks

Started by PROUD MEMBER, October 30, 2021, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

For those of us that didn't have an accident last year keep an eye out next week for ur safety check. I believe we're supposed to receive it by Friday 11/5. Also I forget if it's changed but even though the majority of us have direct deposit I still believe that the safety checks will be live checks.

TheKid24

Soooo question? I made it through the whole school year last year without one(September-June) including summer school. A week before this school year began I got into a tiny thing with a cable truck doing a DRY RUN that led to just the cable truck getting a flat tire. Am I still entitled to the safety check because I didn't get into an accident at all last school yeah from September-June given this happened when we did our dry runs for this school year ?

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

PROUD MEMBER

I don't doubt it. I believe it's for the "school year"
My advice don't bring it up to anyone because if you do it can possibly only hurt you. Then wait to see if you get it. If you do then obviously don't say anything. If you don't then go to Andy and ask.

TheKid24

Because I remember Owen saying during training if he didn't get into an accident he would drive 20 mph on the last day to make sure he got his check so technically I survived the school year and should get it but yeah if I get it I won't say anything if I don't I'll talk to Andy about it