DoucheBagio Mandates Private Sector

Started by Buzz, December 06, 2021, 07:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Well what better way to push the vaccine on everyone than to push another strain of the virus....a very mild strain to scare us even more 🤦🏻‍♂️ But here we go I know someone today who's fully vaccinated and tested positive 🤦🏻‍♂️

TheKid24

Lemme get this straight and you don't need to be politically about it at all....

How the hell can you make it legal to smoke crack and do other drugs but you need a vaccinated card to eat at a restaurant or go to work? Ah so Deblasios drug addict daughter can shoot up and not get in trouble? Makes perfect sense. 

Ohhhhh DeBlasio you never fail to disappoint

🖕🏼you scumbag

docjones

Welcome to NY. the place if it's wrong it's right!
I'm sure we will get an email shortly with instructions about Deblowsio's mandate.

docjones

DeBlowsio is a fucking Frankenstein...A demo*rat* experiment gone bad for NYC

Buzz

I'm sure there will be legal challenges, but who knows if they'll be in time. He had to get in one last "FUCK YOU" to New Yorkers before he's out.

Heard Rudy Giuliani on radio today telling of how big a pot head this guy and his wife are. It was so bad that Gracie Mansion would reek of weed. His security detail went to their boss, then commissioner O'Niell, and said they didn't want to work the detail because the smoke was in their clothes and hair and they were worried if they got called for a drug test. According to Rudy, he exempted them from drug tests while working that detail.

Any surprise he's going to open the nation's first "safe" illegal drug injection sites?

This is what you're dealing with.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.