Mandate

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 16, 2021, 11:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Kid24

Bulllllshiiiiiit

Gotta hope that when Adams
Comes in he over turns DeBlasio order and companies take back their workers but again not fair to the ones who went out and got vaxed that didn't have to

sbdriver1

There's a shortage of School bus personell as it is. It's going to be a shit show.

steady

I love a good challenge but I wouldn't want to be in Carmine's shoes or a student waiting on a street corner in the cold dark morning come January 3rd.  Eric Adams has 2 days to reverse this mandate.  It's a wait and see.

Buzz

QuoteI love a good challenge but I wouldn't want to be in Carmine's shoes or a student waiting on a street corner in the cold dark morning come January 3rd.  Eric Adams has 2 days to reverse this mandate.  It's a wait and see.

Yep, and if Adams doesn't reverse it, those who are willing to give in at that point will probably have to wait weeks for an appointment.

We are almost at the point at which it's simply impossible to cover all the runs that need to be covered. This will be the proverbial "straw."

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I've spoke to two drivers and one matron that aren't vaccinated and have always said they won't. Now after the email all three told me that they are going for the shot stating the main reason is they need the medical. I think that most unvaccinated employees will do the same. We'll see!

Buzz

I agree 100%. People don't want to, but when it comes right down to it and they're forced to make a choice, most of them will get vaxxed. (If not all.)

Kid24

Shit show going on in the office everyone talking about not getting the shot and they just said religious exempt won't be allowed either

Buzz

QuoteShit show going on in the office everyone talking about not getting the shot and they just said religious exempt won't be allowed either

They've got one week to make up their minds ... if they cn even get an appointment in that time.

Who said no religious exemptions? If the mandate allows it, they have to allow it.

Kid24

Heard Anthony say today no religious exempts and someone I know spoke to someone in the office and heard them say no religious or medical exempts.

Buzz

Came across this in a Facebook group. At first I thought it was bullshit ... couldn't possibly be true. But then I looked up every bill mentioned and it's absolutely true! Keep voting for democrats folks.

Kid24

QuoteCame across this in a Facebook group. At first I thought it was bullshit ... couldn't possibly be true. But then I looked up every bill mentioned and it's absolutely true! Keep voting for democrats folks.

Heard and new about this for weeks...smh keep letting scare tactics rule this country.

Buzz

QuoteHeard and new about this for weeks...smh keep letting scare tactics rule this country.

*knew  ;D  ;D  ;D

Kid24

QuoteHeard and new about this for weeks...smh keep letting scare tactics rule this country.

*knew  ;D  ;D  ;D

Sorry this vaccine has made me forget how to spell

PROUD MEMBER