Lowe’s parking

Started by PROUD MEMBER, February 10, 2022, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I heard that we're not allowed to park in Lowe's AGAIN!!!!
Over the past few years this is the third time that I can recall this happening. I just can't understand why drivers & I'd assume matrons just keep messing up a good thing.

Buzz

Yep, they don't learn.

However, Gary does have a few open spots on Johnson Street. Hey, it's closer than Lowe's.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

I heard it was buses not cars in the lot...

Buzz

Slowbus

Yes I was there around 6 am and there was about five buses parked there drivers Parking Their buses next to their personal cars cleaning their buses moving stuff from their cars to the buses acting like they own the place

Kid24

I'm assuming there was no agreement that they can put the buses or cars there lol

Golfnut

I went thru there the other day . I saw 4 Busses parked in the lot towards the back like they owned the place . Why don't they just park 2 blocks South in that Pioneer yard ? They can hang out there all morning in our own Lot . It's probably the same pack of morons that Parked in the mall lot and decided to fall asleep in the Massage Chairs! The Pioneer Nomads !!! Going from one spot to another ruining it for everyone !

Buzz

Is this the Rastafarians we're talking about?  ;D

Golfnut

Whatever or whoever they are they ruin it for everyone! Like I said have your Encampment in our Yard in the back !