NY Ends Mask Indoor School Mandate

Started by Kid24, February 27, 2022, 09:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbdriver1

Does this mean that field trips start up again?

Kid24

Let's hope not Lmaoo...this article is for STATE ONLY BUT Adams just tweeted March 4th he's making an announcement that March 7h no more for city

The day has FINALLY COME! March 7th your kids, your students do not need to wear a mask in school ANYMORE!

They should have the kids wear it on the 7th and have the teachers announce it and record their students reactions

That would be epic and priceless

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I spoke with a principal and an asst. principal from a different school and they both said that they were told from the BOE that field trips are back on and that it's up to the discretion of each school's principal.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on March 02, 2022, 01:03:43 AMI spoke with a principal and an asst. principal from a different school and they both said that they were told from the BOE that field trips are back on and that it's up to the discretion of each school's principal.

If I recall correctly, that's what the DOE told you at the beginning of the year, no?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Feel bad for the drivers who got hired after the pandemic they have no idea what to do with trips lol