4 hours

Started by faceit, June 07, 2022, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

Do we get 4 hours pay if we work today and Thursday?
All lives matter

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

Wasn't sure because it is a clerical day
All lives matter

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on June 08, 2022, 01:48:03 AMWasn't sure because it is a clerical day

We won that argument years ago.

PROUD MEMBER

I don't think employees under the new contract get 4 hours

Buzz

QuoteI don't think employees under the new contract get 4 hours

They don't. But I know the OP has been a member here for a long time (even though I don't know who it is).

faceit

All lives matter

PROUD MEMBER

QuoteOP?
I was wondering the same thing

Buzz

QuoteOP?

OP is a common acronym anywhere people "post" stuff, including Facebook. Stands for "Original Poster." (Not to be confused with "OG" ... LOL)

HOWEVER, 2 drivers who worked yesterday informed me that high schools were open yesterday, therefore you will NOT get 4 hours extra for Tuesday, but WILL for Thursday. Sorry, misread the calendar.

(The calendar said students in "K-12" schools would not be in attendance ... but that did not pertain to high schools specifically.)

faceit

Always on top of things ty
"OG"
All lives matter

mirrorcheck

Obviously these contracts need to be worked out when it expires . Shame what happened . Guaranteed 40 for all.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on June 17, 2022, 07:08:03 PMObviously these contracts need to be worked out when it expires . Shame what happened . Guaranteed 40 for all.

This new contract MUST have guaranteed weeks, paid holidays, and cut the top pay in half from 12 to 7 for new hires

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on June 17, 2022, 07:42:51 PMThis new contract MUST have guaranteed weeks, paid holidays, and cut the top pay in half from 12 to 7 for new hires

But half of 12 is ...

... oh, never mind.     ;D  ;D  ;D

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on June 18, 2022, 01:23:31 AM
Quote from: Kid24 on June 17, 2022, 07:42:51 PMThis new contract MUST have guaranteed weeks, paid holidays, and cut the top pay in half from 12 to 7 for new hires

But half of 12 is ...

... oh, never mind.     ;D  ;D  ;D

Haha I was gonna say 6 but I can see it agreed at 7 like they agreed on 12 like idiots

Buzz

Used to be 3 years ... then 4 ... then 5 ... then 12! Skipped right over 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11!!