Summer Runs Heads-Up

Started by Buzz, June 22, 2022, 01:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

With any luck the office will have the special ed summer runs tomorrow, the regular ed runs on Thursday and
IF
that happens they'll be posted Friday for a Pick on Monday. Notice that's a big
IF

Anyway be aware of this: Some runs will have 6 p.m. outs. Yes, 6 p.m. However, in addition to the day's pay for the "daytime" run you will get an additional 4 hours of overtime for the 6 p.m. out. 4 hours of OT is 6 hour pay, so essentially you'll get 14 hours pay for the day.

Don't fight over them now.  ;D  ;D  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Any word on how many Runs there are going to be ?

Kid24

I remember last year there were rumors of 6pm outs....not sure if were true or not. Really was more of a summer camp than summer school last year

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on June 22, 2022, 03:11:24 AMAny word on how many Runs there are going to be ?
They "expect" it to be similar to last year ... just under 60 runs ... but you can never tell with OPT.

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on June 22, 2022, 03:32:01 AMI remember last year there were rumors of 6pm outs....not sure if were true or not. Really was more of a summer camp than summer school last year

It's the same "Summer Rising" program this year. Last year the 6 p.m. programs didn't get buses.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on June 22, 2022, 04:34:09 AM
Quote from: Kid24 on June 22, 2022, 03:32:01 AMI remember last year there were rumors of 6pm outs....not sure if were true or not. Really was more of a summer camp than summer school last year

It's the same "Summer Rising" program this year. Last year the 6 p.m. programs didn't get buses.

Soooo maybe the 6pm outs wont get buses again....

Buzz

QuoteSoooo maybe the 6pm outs wont get buses again....

The whole point of this post was to let you know that I was told that this year  there are runs with 6 p.m. outs on them.

mirrorcheck

Is the 4 hours not being paid as OT now ?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on June 24, 2022, 01:12:07 AMIs the 4 hours not being paid as OT now ?

You mean what we did last weekend? Next week.

mirrorcheck

Buzz my apology ....for the summer runs and the extra hours ....
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

QuoteBuzz my apology ....for the summer runs and the extra hours ....

But they didn't get any 6 p.m. outs ... yet. They still anticipate that they might come down as separate runs and also believe they will be special ed runs. Therefore, the company will turn they down as they have made the decision not to force any matron to work 6 p.m. outs.