We Don't Need No Stinkin' Via Phones!

Started by Buzz, September 06, 2022, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid24

I didn't have it tooooooo bad. I came in just for my PM, no issues with the phone, they gave my spare away they gave me to do my dry run that had all my signs and personal stuff on it to replace my bus that had electrical issues all summer. They told me go to the bus that has the electrical issues and the bus didn't even start lol. I grab a bus I make sure they wrote it on the board it was my bus going forward. Finished my run to only find a girl crying who wasn't supposed to be on my bus, nobody from pioneer was answering the phone or the radio call while I ended up going out of my way taking her home because the school put her on the wrong bus 🤦🏻‍♂️

Buzz

Quote from: Slowbus on September 09, 2022, 02:37:15 AMbuzz this afternoon run I had the bus leaking fuel ,kids that didn't belong on my run ,kids crying ,kids peeing on the bus no parents at the stop and when called the phone number on the kids tag  parents only spoke Chinese school was far for me to bring them back to school it was a nightmare.

OMG!!! What run number is that? Want to make sure I never pick it!!   ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

QuoteFinished my run to only find a girl crying who wasn't supposed to be on my bus, nobody from pioneer was answering the phone or the radio call while I ended up going out of my way taking her home because the school put her on the wrong bus 🤦🏻‍♂️

That's fine as long as you make sure someone is home before dropping her off. Still, best to get OK from the office before you do this but I understand you couldn't get through.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.