Parking Permits

Started by Gary 209, September 13, 2022, 04:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,

Curves:

Carl will be in tomorrow Wednesday 9/14 until 4:00 pm. If you did not pick up your parking permit, please get it tomorrow. All cars must have a permit in the window starting tomorrow! There are no extra spots, so secure your spot with your permit. He said "HE WILL TOW ANY CAR WITHOUT A PERMIT".

Johnson Street:

I will try to be there today at 3:00 pm and hand out the permits. As you seen the owner has the watchman there checking our cars and wants permits in the window. I know he has been harassing you and I will speak with him again today about it. Please put the permits in the window and if you use a different car and don't have the permit with you, just write your permit number, name and telephone on it.

Thank You

Gary

Kid24

That new green pole with a no standing sign has gotta come down. It's illegal he can't be putting up his own poke and sign. He doesn't own the whole block or or side street next to lot 2 for us. This is getting ridiculous

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on September 13, 2022, 05:43:45 PMThat new green pole with a no standing sign has gotta come down. It's illegal he can't be putting up his own poke and sign. He doesn't own the whole block or or side street next to lot 2 for us. This is getting ridiculous

Report it to DOT or 311.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.