Don't Do Graffiti!!

Started by Buzz, October 12, 2022, 03:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Doing graffiti can result in arrest and suspension ... as one of us learned the hard way.

And, if convicted, you lose your job. Why take a chance throwing away a job that you have to go through so much to get for something like this? Rob a fucking bank or do something like that ... but not graffiti. I'll never understand.

Anyway, I hope the guy gets a second chance.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

All lives matter

Kid24

What choo talking Bout Willis....

LMAO

I know you're old and getting senile but you can't start a post in the middle  :wave:  ;D

rc1790

Where was it and what did it say? Was it a mural of Buzz?

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on October 12, 2022, 05:31:42 PMWhere was it and what did it say? Was it a mural of Buzz?

Read on below, my shit-stirring friend.

Buzz

Pro Tip: If you feel compelled to express yourself with the "art" form known as graffiti, the following advice may help keep you from getting caught:

Don't sign safety class attendance sheets in the almost identical style that you used to adorn the men's room in that meeting place with your "tag" name.

Thank me later.  ;D  ;D  ;D

(File under "YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP")

mirrorcheck

You can't make this shit up ....your kidding right ?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

sbdriver1

Was the person really arrested?

Buzz

Buzz

Quote from: sbdriver1 on October 13, 2022, 02:08:33 AMWas the person really arrested?

Absolutely. The Knights had him arrested.

sbdriver1

mirrorcheck

I guess next class is back of the yard in the woods ...hopefully we do it late April /Early may if not we just revert to the what we did during the strike light up a barrel with wood . We can sing "Take me back ". Like in the Rocky Movie
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

sbdriver1

I wonder what he wrote on the wall

Kid24

Ok I'm still confused lol exactly wtf happened