Fill Out A Contract Proposal Form!!!

Started by Buzz, October 21, 2022, 04:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowbus

Buzz sorry if I offended you but as far I as I know I didn't mention names or who's doing what if there is somebody that respect and yields the right of  way to senior drivers is me I'm not complaining about trips or runs since during my short time in pioneer I been lucky enough to be on both sides all I'm saying is that there is a lot a room for improvement.

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on October 22, 2022, 02:32:08 AMBottom line:

<font size="10" color="red"> SAME <BR><BR>CONTRACT <BR><BR>FOR
<BR><BR>ALL <BR><BR>DRIVERS!! </font>

Regardless of date of hire!

:yippee:  :yippee:  :yippee:  :yippee:

PROUD MEMBER

1. Retiree Prescription & Dental
2. ONE Contract for all 1181 Properties 
3. The Same Contract for All Members         regardless of hire date
4. Medical & Top Pay for All Employees sooner
5. 5 Sick Days (not from accrual)
6. More Money

Buzz

QuoteBuzz sorry if I offended you but as far I as I know I didn't mention names or who's doing what if there is somebody that respect and yields the right of  way to senior drivers is me I'm not complaining about trips or runs since during my short time in pioneer I been lucky enough to be on both sides all I'm saying is that there is a lot a room for improvement.

Offended? NOoooo ... not at all. Things have never been "fair" here ... I was just pointing out that we've all had our share of unfairness. And there is ALWAYS room for improvement. If nothing else, this board is a good place to vent your frustrations, no problem. I just thought providing some perspective would help.  It gets better (I think) ... hang in there!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote1. Retiree Prescription & Dental
2. ONE Contract for all 1181 Properties 
While I agree with all of your suggestions, let me comment on the first 2.

Retirees never had dental and of course it would be great if we could get that. But they USED to have prescriptions up to $1,000 a year. Not the greatest, but it was something.

Then fucking OBAMACARE came and said there could not be a cap on such benefits ... so the union responded by eliminating the benefit. Reinstatement is not likely ... it would just be too costly to have unlimited prescriptions for retirees. But, it is a bargaining chip.

As for one contract for all 1181 properties ... I would qualify that by saying "All 1181 properties doing NYC DOE work." There are 1181 companies on Long Island and upstate that just could not provide NYC wages ... they don't have the same benefits or pension, either. It's all relative to what their respective school districts can pay for their service. But yes, all 1181 in the city should be the same.

Kid24

I agree with one statement here and it doesn't matter what you put down BUT you need to put down exactly what you want but at the end of the day

1 contract for all employees.

Facefacts

Buzz

QuoteMake Diwali day a paid holiday  :snicker:

But it will replace All-Boro/Anniversary/Brooklyn-Queens Day.

mirrorcheck

" Regardless of date of hire!" same contract for all!

Great conversation here . From the drivers Lips to Gods ear!!!! We are all in this together . I spoke to some senior drivers above me who are very cynical. The change is within us . Everything worth fighting for is never easy.

👏 👏 🙏🙏💪💪💪
[/quote]
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

As I keep telling people.....

It's time the new contract people finally get invited to the dinner table and not the kiddie table anymore.

PROUD MEMBER

Kid24
Just to ease ur mind and set it straight.
It doesn't matter if you have 40 years, 20 years or 1 year we're all at the kiddie table unless ur a Board Member!

Kid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 26, 2022, 11:31:46 AMKid24
Just to ease ur mind and set it straight.
It doesn't matter if you have 40 years, 20 years or 1 year we're all at the kiddie table unless ur a Board Member!

Ehhh this new contract ain't at the adult table for sure. You guys are there or at least standing lol