Radio Static

Started by Buzz, November 03, 2022, 01:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Does your radio sometimes have so much static that you can't understand what's being said? Is it the base's problem and everybody hears it or is it just my unit?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 03, 2022, 01:32:19 AMDoes your radio sometimes have so much static that you can't understand what's being said? Is it the base's problem and everybody hears it or is it just my unit?

Wait your unit talks to you? Lmaoo you walked into that one. I sometimes hear a lot of static or choppy words. The best is sometimes I used to hear the cement company as well haha. If we are having issues it's the company not our fault especially if we give a radio check for inspection and we are in an area with no service

LMAO

That's the static between your ears  ;D  ;D 

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on November 03, 2022, 01:40:56 PMThat's the static between your ears  ;D  ;D 

Yesterday you were my friend.  ;D

Facefacts

No that's just mo no one understands him :))  :))

Kid24

Quote from: Facefacts on November 03, 2022, 03:56:18 PMNo that's just mo no one understands him :))  :))

Shots fired 😯😯😯

Buzz

QuoteNo that's just mo no one understands him :))  :))

Aww ... LOL. It is hard understanding him sometimes but I like Moe. He really got a raw deal. I feel sorry for the guy.

Slowbus

About a month ago I was using a spare bus driving down hylan and all of the sudden the radio started talking Chinese .

Slowbus

Quote from: Facefacts on November 03, 2022, 03:56:18 PMNo that's just mo no one understands him :))  :))
mo is a gentleman I think he's been doing a good job is just that he got an accent . But there is another dispatcher that has a weird voice that I can't tell if is a man or a woman?

LMAO

Buzz I'm always your friend  :snicker:

Buzz

Quote from: Slowbus on November 03, 2022, 09:50:18 PMBut there is another dispatcher that has a weird voice that I can't tell if is a man or a woman?

LOL ... It's a man.

Buzz

QuoteBuzz I'm always your friend  :snicker: