Yard Guys

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 14, 2022, 11:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I always get to work early but today I got there even earlier. If you don't have a Special Ed bus if it were not for Bobby & Brian in all probability 50% of us would be late for our first school every day. The back of the yard is a cluster f***!
These two guys work non stop for one hour each morning jumping from bus to bus moving them so when we get in our buses we just put it in drive and go.
In the dark, in the rain, in the freezing cold, etc.. Obviously I understand they get paid to do it but I for one won't do it and most likely couldn't do it. Reason for this post? My opinion, during this Holiday Season if you can spare it, show each of them a little appreciation.
Merry Christmas

Buzz

Bobby and Brian are the GOATs of yard guys! They used to start my bus but I asked them not to any more due to the difference in our start times. I always used to tip them ... sometimes they would even refuse.

I would NEVER do what they do and although I park against the fence usually and they never have to touch my bus, if you're taking a collection I would gladly contribute. They do one hell of a job.  Almost never see them myself, very rare if I do.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hognol

I work out of Sharrotts and Tony's ass is glued to the seat. I'm gonna give him a slap in the head for Christmas. Bring back Bobby two times and the Salsoul Orchestra for Christmas. Say what you will about him, but the guy always put out a very nice spread every year.

faceit

You mean Bobby "wanna be" two times :thumbdown:
All lives matter

Buzz

QuoteI work out of Sharrotts and Tony's ass is glued to the seat. I'm gonna give him a slap in the head for Christmas. Bring back Bobby two times and the Salsoul Orchestra for Christmas. Say what you will about him, but the guy always put out a very nice spread every year.

You're saying Bobby Two Times put out a spread for Christmas?

Also, never having worked out of Sharrotts, I don't know what the Sal Soul Orchestra is.

Guess I've been missing out all these years.  :o

What is it that you think Tony should be doing? I really don't know anything about that yard except that guys say they never want to come back to A.K.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hognol

Every Christmas Bob went out of his way, dug deep into his own pocket and put out a wonderful spread.

The Salsoul Orchestra was a 70's disco band, right up Bob's alley.