Christmas Week Pay

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 22, 2022, 09:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

For everyone under the old contract and I believe those under the new contract with at least 5 full years if u have direct deposit check ur bank account and if not check the driver's room. Christmas week pay is here as of today.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Yes, just the accrual. Then tomorrow you should get a check for last week's work as usual and then next week you should get a check for this week's work as usual.

Kid24

I'm here 3 years and got money in my account today. Wahoooo finally got my damn Xmas check lol

It's listed as WWA in the ADP APP

mirrorcheck

On those checks they take out Pension and Medical ? does that make the pension worth more ????
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Kid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on December 22, 2022, 11:52:50 AMOn those checks they take out Pension and Medical ? does that make the pension worth more ????

Same as usual but it's gonna be doubled because we get another check tomorrow

Kid24

It's messed up they took
Pension and dues out on this check too so
It's basically doubled with tomorrow check too

mirrorcheck

I thought it was regular weeks and checks take out for medical and pension . Ironically they didn't take out for my 401k.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

PROUD MEMBER

I have to correct myself.
Under the new contract those employees get the Christmas Adjustment Week as of December 2022 not after 5 years of service as I previously stated.

Kid24

Here's what it looks like. It was a regular weeks check with the usual taken out
531DB983-1981-49EB-BC0F-04787FAB60A5.jpeg

Slowbus

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 22, 2022, 01:57:00 PMI have to correct myself.
Under the new contract those employees get the Christmas Adjustment Week as of December 2022 not after 5 years of service as I previously stated.
I previously thought payroll made a mistake 🤫

PROUD MEMBER

faceit

They were not supposed to take out medical and pension
All lives matter

Buzz

QuoteYes, just the accrual. Then tomorrow you should get a check for last week's work as usual and then next week you should get a check for this week's work as usual.

So when we go back we only get unemployment that week? I thought they held this week's pay until THAT week, but on things like this I'll take your word!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on December 23, 2022, 02:03:24 AM
QuoteYes, just the accrual. Then tomorrow you should get a check for last week's work as usual and then next week you should get a check for this week's work as usual.

So when we go back we only get unemployment that week? I thought they held this week's pay until THAT week, but on things like this I'll take your word!!

We get two checks this week
Next week we get a check for working this week(not dated for next week)
We collect UI the following week
Then we get our work check on the 13th which would be a full week since we get paid for New Year's Day