April Parking Due This Week

Started by Gary 209, March 26, 2023, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All!

Tens:

Carl will be in Monday 2:00 - 3:30, Wednesday 10:00 - 4:00 and Friday 2:00 - 8:00.
You can leave it in the mailbox on any of those days before he gets in. All payments must be in No later than Friday 3/31.

Johnson Street:

I will try to be there this week about 3:00. I will Not be there on Wednesday. All payments Must be in by Friday also. Please don't wait till Friday the last minute to pay. Try to see me during the week.

As usual you can see Grace or Tommy Pezz in the mornings or after 3:00 to get it in.

As you know the owner took 2 spots away from us. That was the extra space used for the snow and cars being dumped there etc.. We have NO extra space now and I may have too let one driver leave due to it. So far only once there was No spot for the last driver, and had to find a spot way down on AKR. Please park close together so he can fit.

Please put the Parking Permits in the window to help this situation. We don't have any extra space to lose.

Thank You
Gary

Buzz

Most of us are only working 2 weeks and 3 days next month. I think parking should be pro-rated accordingly.  ;D  ;D  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

LMAO

Gary ,a little walking therapy will do buzz good !  and he won't always be looking for for a discount I'll be more than happy to take his spot 😂

Gary 209

Quote from: Buzz on March 27, 2023, 07:22:36 PMMost of us are only working 2 weeks and 3 days next month. I think parking should be pro-rated accordingly.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks for you input Buzz - Let me ask you this "when you go on vacation, do you tell your bank your Only paying 2 weeks mortgage because you were away?

LMAO - He won't walk - He will retire the next day!

Buzz

QuoteGary ,a little walking therapy will do buzz good !  and he won't always be looking for for a discount I'll be more than happy to take his spot 😂

It would take a bigger man than you to take my place, pal.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Buzz

QuoteThanks for you input Buzz - Let me ask you this "when you go on vacation, do you tell your bank your Only paying 2 weeks mortgage because you were away?

My house is paid off so take your Joe Lamberti logic elsewhere. You property managers are all alike!  :))

QuoteLMAO - He won't walk - He will retire the next day!

He ain't lyin', LMAO.  ;D  ;D