Attention Parents

Started by PROUD MEMBER, September 18, 2023, 03:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Proud Member I would hope that the City made its point known to the contractors to make a deal. The city is oblivious, lazy, woke and Cart before the horse . With all that negligence they simply know the owners are rolling in the money .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 19, 2023, 05:21:39 PMAs far as last week when I asked Anthony he said that the Mayor's Office met with the Union but not with both sides while at the table. And as far as the Mayor's Office meeting separately with the Owners, that I wouldn't know.

That in itself should show how much Adams wants to avoid a strike ... for a mayor to get involved personally, even if it was just with the union (I think that was with reps from the International). And as far as I know, someone from the city almost always sits in on negotiations.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Come on Buzz, u've been around a while.
Did u ever think it could be to ensure he gets the endorsement of 1181 and the votes of its appropriate 12,000 active & retired members when reelection time comes around.
Meanwhile don't think he's not playing both sides to make sure he gets campaign contributions from the owners come election time. He use to be a cop but he's a Politician Now!!!

Buzz

Other mayors weren't too worried about getting our votes. But yes, of course he's pandering to both sides ... that's politics.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.