Union Notice Regarding Contract

Started by Buzz, September 21, 2023, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

No mention of salary increases or anything to benefit hirees prior to 2013.

PROUD MEMBER

I'm sure Senior Members will be getting salary increases

LMAO

If that was true (raise)it would have been the first thing mentioned .don't hold your breathe .hope I'm wrong !

mirrorcheck

If the years are being decreased to 7 those pay increases go across all levels . The gap shortened changing everything . It's now from what I'm hearing all one contract. There is no more senior group unless your over 65 in AARP LMAO 😂
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Slowbus

Quote from: mirrorcheck on September 21, 2023, 06:51:59 PMIf the years are being decreased to 7 those pay increases go across all levels . The gap shortened changing everything . It's now from what I'm hearing all one contract. There is no more senior group unless your over 65 in AARP LMAO 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO

Not Quite that old and we should be in one contract should've never been separate contracts, but moving up 7 years isn't changing my pay check like I said hope I'm wrong !

mirrorcheck

LMAO wasnt in you . Like anything else when presented with the deal we will know the "major hurdles" and the small particulars and give backs . Until then I say Support 1181 it was a very good day and the train is in the right track.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

LMAO

You're right I'll save my kudos when I see the contract ! And as for the user name " LMAO " been here long enough and a few contracts that I just laugh 😂!

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on September 21, 2023, 06:07:12 PMNo mention of salary increases or anything to benefit hirees prior to 2013.

Nothing official from Anthony or anybody else but a reliable "grapevine" tells me everybody will be getting a decent raise, No idea why it wasn't mentioned in the union notice, maybe they just figured it was a "given." I doubt you'll be disappointed.

LMAO

Buzz

QuoteThanks  Buzz ! :wave:

I wouldn't let you down, Bud.

As for the username LMAO, you're the biggest laughing stock in this place!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

LMAO

They will never hear your screams ! @#$% ......... your the best buzz 😂

mirrorcheck

Lmao right and have seen enough contracts too. Eventually the union took a stand and had enough of the Bully tactic take it or
Leave it . Plus this isn't the pioneer when I first started where the majority came from another job. This is being propelled by the newbies . Thank a newb. It was the perfect play and across many companies ...

Buzz

Quote... your the best buzz 😂

That's what I keep trying to tell people!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: