PAYROLL NOTICE -Eagle Shits Next Week

Started by Buzz, December 14, 2023, 03:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

IMG_20231214_063344703.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Did I miss it or did they forgot to state the day we're gonna receive our retro checks?

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 14, 2023, 07:49:32 PMDid I miss it or did they forgot to state the day we're gonna receive our retro checks?

"On Friday, December 22nd ... driver and attendant retro will be paid"

(That's so not like you ... LOL)

PROUD MEMBER

Well, here's one thing I didn't miss. As promised, I got my WWA check this morning and AS EXPECTED my hourly wage has still hasn't gone up. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's check(s) will bring (OR NOT BRING)!!!!

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 21, 2023, 09:27:40 AMWell, here's one thing I didn't miss. As promised, I got my WWA check this morning and AS EXPECTED my hourly wage has still hasn't gone up. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's check(s) will bring (OR NOT BRING)!!!!

Hmm ... so the question is, will this be included in tomorrow's retro? Time will tell.

mirrorcheck

An email went by out saying some people may have issues with payroll . I just don't get it . When did the number system get so complicated ? My bills arrive 2 weeks before due they don't seem to have any issues !!!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on December 21, 2023, 06:33:41 PMAn email went by out saying some people may have issues with payroll . I just don't get it . When did the number system get so complicated ? My bills arrive 2 weeks before due they don't seem to have any issues !!!

I posted the email in a separate topic. I think it very clearly explained the logistics and difficulty in trying to get this done in the specified time and made it easy to file a discrepancy claim.

Golfnut

We shouldn't have to File a discrepancy Claim ! That's like having to apply for what is owed us ! If we don't fill it out will it eventually get corrected like when they over pay us and the overpayment comes out in a future check ? This is horseshit !

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on December 21, 2023, 10:26:22 PMWe shouldn't have to File a discrepancy Claim ! That's like having to apply for what is owed us ! If we don't fill it out will it eventually get corrected like when they over pay us and the overpayment comes out in a future check ? This is horseshit !

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't understand the problem some of you guys are having with this. It was a monumental task and it had to be done in the time stipulated in the contract. We're getting what's ours. So they couldn't have made mistakes? Would it have been better if it said, "If you don't agree with your retro pay, tough shit?" Plus we're given a convenient way to claim a discrepancy. I don't understand why some people are upset.

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz, ur definitely missing something.
I worked "x" amount of hours since the last contract ended.
My raise is "y"
X times Y = Z
If I can figure out what Z is then so can Pioneer.
I don't think it's a monumental task
I think it's simple math
And as far as "it had to be done in the stipulated time in the contract"
You are 100% correct.
So obviously Neil, his people and his attorneys all agreed that 3 pay periods would be enough time to figure out exactly what each employee has coming. So now, it appears that tomorrow some if not many of us might find ourselves hundreds if not a couple thousand dollars short three days before Christmas. Money that some may have been banking on. Then you have to fill out a form and probably wait a month to get what you have coming.
I hope this answers your question, "I don't understand the problem some of you guys are having with this."

Buzz

I understand what you're saying. They had to go back to July and check the number of hours for every week worked for nearly 400 employees. Not too long ago were not some drivers not paid for a holiday when they should have been?  When humans do something there's always room for "human error." That's all I'm saying. They're admitting there could have made mistakes made and giving a way for that to be corrected.

Maybe I'm just too easy.  ;D

PROUD MEMBER

PROUD MEMBER

FYI
My paycheck and retro check this morning was exactly right, to the penny. I hope everyone else's is the same.
Merry Christmas to All

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 22, 2023, 10:12:51 AMFYI
My paycheck and retro check this morning was exactly right, to the penny. I hope everyone else's is the same.
Merry Christmas to All

SEE?!! Now apologize to the nice payroll ladies. LOL!