Late Run Retro

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 27, 2023, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Curiosity
Did drivers that have a 4:45pm dismissal time, example RJJG get the 1 hour retro as per the new contract for dismissals after 4:30pm?

mirrorcheck

I did not get it and was told to file paperwork for this issue.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'd have to file a claim for that as I believe they just added up the hours for each week from July and multiplied by the hourly increase. The late dismissal would not have been included.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

I asked our delegates on the day of the vote if the ENTIRE contract was retro not just the hourly rate meaning things such as the 4:30 dismissal and no copays for X-rays & bloodwork and their answer was YES it is. Unfortunately and I hope I'm wrong but Im pretty sure that we are going to find out that that is not going to be true.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 30, 2023, 01:43:39 PMI asked our delegates on the day of the vote if the ENTIRE contract was retro not just the hourly rate meaning things such as the 4:30 dismissal and no copays for X-rays & bloodwork and their answer was YES it is. Unfortunately and I hope I'm wrong but Im pretty sure that we are going to find out that that is not going to be true.

Oh, I didn't mean to say that it shouldn't be included, I meant that if they just went by the number of hours worked that it wouldn't pick up the early dismissal thing.  The few people to whom that applies will probably have to fill out one of those claim forms. If they're entitled to it, I think they'll get it. (If not, it might have to go to arbitration ... but that would cost more than just paying the people probably.)

PROUD MEMBER

Does anyone know if the drivers ever got paid retro for the after 4:30 dismissals???

mirrorcheck

As far as I know we have NOT . Heard it was it was calculated but not fully approved to pay .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on March 17, 2024, 09:05:27 PMAs far as I know we have NOT . Heard it was it was calculated but not fully approved to pay .

Hmmm ... have you talked to Anthony?