Texting With JACOB Today ...

Started by Buzz, March 30, 2024, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Although I was pleased to hear from Jacob today it saddened me to know what he is going through. The pictures are the only 2 he sent me and the screenshot is part of our conversation, which is self-explanatory. He is really suffering adverse effects of the treatment, of which I'll spare you the details. He is a true warrior. It is with his permission that I share this with you here.

Jake pics.jpg

Jake screenshot.png

PLEASE, even if you have never posted here before, PLEASE post your well-wishes and words of encouragement below. I am sure it would mean a lot to him know and be able to SEE HERE that many of his Pioneer family still think and care about him. Even if it's nothing more than "Get well."

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Numbers

Hi Jake, I know we don't talk as much as we should, but I just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you man

faceit

Jacob wishing you nothing but the best you are definitely a fighter keep up the good spirit you will and deserve to pull through always in my thoughts and prayers
All lives matter

JAKE

Praying for you. Hope you feel better soon

Golfnut

Jacob,Hope you get better soon ! Always in my thoughts and Prayers !! 🙏🙏🙏

LMAO

Jacob. you're a true gentleman I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery ! Sending nothing but love ❤️and prayers🙏🏻

answerman

Jacob keep the faith. Get well soon. You are always in my prayers.

janiceconnolly

Hey Jacob.....
How are you? I'm sending positive vibes and well wishes. Hope to see you soon. God Bless you
Love Janice ❤️⭕️❌️

Numbers

I just spoke to Jacob, he sounded pretty good and staying positive. He was having a hard time getting to post on here so he asked me to tell everyone thank you for all the well wishes. Thank you

Buzz

Jacob had trouble getting on the site so he wanted me to thank everyone ... as Numbers did ... including the office personnel who have been asking about him. Here's the text he wanted me to post ...

Jacob text.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OnTime

ITS AMAZING TO SEE YOUR STRENGTH KEEP UP THE FIGHT !!!!