FREE STUFF!!!

Started by Buzz, January 06, 2011, 02:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Christmas isn't over yet, folks. Here, free for the asking, are several items that I'm sure some Pioneer S.I. 1181 members can't live without!

1) Hand crocheted mailboxes and houses ... made by my neighbor, Crazy Marcia. What the hell you're going to do with them, I have no idea. But hey, you're welcome to them! Houses are about 4" long, mailboxes about 2 1/2" long.

2) Silver-plated demitasse set. There are cracks in the glaze on one of the ceramic cups, but at this price, you're going to be fussy?

3) Vintage Infant of Prague Ceramic Planter - There's got to be somebody out there who asked Santa for one of these and didn't get it. And it's a "Ruben's Original!" He's about 11" tall, but with lots of water, he might grow. (Believe this dates back to about the 1940s.)

Just e-mail, PM or see me if you want any of the above. (For Pioneer S.I. 1181 members only.) They're FREE with FREE DELIVERY, to boot! Who needs the Home Shopping Network when you have Buzz's "Things-that-don't-sell-on-eBay" right here on 1181drivers.com!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.