Strike Over...Update??

Started by Eucerin, February 15, 2013, 07:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eucerin

mirrorcheck

880 had an article as well. Sounds good.....
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Was anything accomplished other than back to work for a pay check at this time ? :head_wall:
In God We Trust

Rock Steady

If it is, I still want the money the International owes us.  I'm big time in the hole !

Buzz

Hellooooooooooooooo week's pay for 3 days work.

(Hope Bloomy doesn't see this.  ;D )
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Manwithabus

Did Michael Cordiello confirm anything yet?  Every article online says he will be briefing the city about the strike....Anyone hear anything yet?

GMC JOE

;D  Hey do we get double days for that since it was suppose to be winter break  :rotfl:
In God We Trust

Numbers

Quote from: Buzz on February 16, 2013, 12:09:38 AM
Helooooooooooooooo week's pay for 3 days work.
(Hope Bloomy doesn't see this.  ;D )

Hey Buzz, the local still owes us 150 for this week & the international owes 300. They we're both a week behind. :wink_cheesy:

Buzz

Quote from: Numbers on February 16, 2013, 01:01:05 AMHey Buzz, the local still owes us 150 for this week & the international owes 300. They we're both a week behind. :wink_cheesy:

Well, Larry said we will get paid the international money, I have to assume the local will do so as well.

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 15, 2013, 09:50:36 PM
Was anything accomplished other than back to work for a pay check at this time ?

Yes, much. We had to take a stand and we did. As Michael said, the strike brought the EPP to the forefront and elicited the support of parent groups, politicians, and other unions. The union recognized (as yours truly has been saying) that it was futile trying to work with Bloomberg and is moving the war to another battleground ... which can be done while we are back at work. But we will be doing so with support and momentum that would not have been built up had we not gone out at all.

Good call, Michael!!!

Buzz

Quote from: Numbers on February 16, 2013, 01:01:05 AMHey Buzz, the local still owes us 150 for this week & the international owes 300. They we're both a week behind. :wink_cheesy:

Wait a minute ... if they're both a week behind, how can they owe us different amounts?

(Sheesh! And I trust you with my money?!!!  ;D )

GMC JOE

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 15, 2013, 09:50:36 PM
Was anything accomplished other than back to work for a pay check at this time ? :head_wall:
:

:thumbup: I listened to the conference call and it clearly stated what was accomplished . I thank all our leaders for a great job   :thumbup:
In God We Trust

Numbers

Quote from: Buzz on February 16, 2013, 02:00:09 AM

Wait a minute ... if they're both a week behind, how can they owe us different amounts?

(Sheesh! And I trust you with my money?!!!  ;D )

Did u get the local check yesterday ? YES ? International ? NO ? DO I Really have to say anymore ?

GMC JOE

;D Hey that's why your numbers  :thumbup:
In God We Trust