why is bus#80? at richmond and authurkill at 5 45 am????

Started by 1union, April 09, 2013, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

?
START AT YOUR ASSIGNED STARTING TIME OR GO WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on April 09, 2013, 03:33:21 PM
?
START AT YOUR ASSIGNED STARTING TIME OR GO WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Here's the problem I have with this and why it was edited: This driver can be identified by his bus number, but did you post yours so if he has a problem with your post he can come to you? No. So then, who is left? ME. If John Eadicicco, for instance,  had posted the same, I could have left it as is, because that driver would know who to go to. I understand your intent, but please take responsibility for your words rather than put the burden on me. Hope you understand.

(Also, if you see that driver there every day at that time, why have you not confronted him/her personally? Just a thought.)

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

One other note. While I strongly agree with standing behind Ernie and the union...lets not air our dirty laundry here. If you see a bus that early out approach the driver in a professional manner. Otherwise Neil reads this and he will be smiling and rubbibg his hands together. We dont have access to his tiffs with other owners or that clown gatto who tells him what to do and how to do it (gepetto).
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

1union

i do see your point buzz but iam sic and tired of paying for other selfish drivers who ruin it for those of us who follow the rules. its time to weed out thedead wood an expose them and the rest will fall in line, drivers who dont stand with us need to be exposed.ernie stood in front of us all and a day later the same assholes are doing what they want and could give 2 shits about saving our union!  STAY TOGATHER OR GO WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE!  GOD BLESS1181

terminator

BUzz you were 100% right with the edit - I also agree that management luvs when there is 'fighting' on here. .I agree clean our laundry in private.