wake up

Started by 1union, June 13, 2013, 02:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

everytime we use our cell phones or help the office its another nail in our coffin and a smack in the face to every driver who is still fighting for our future.ernie an andy stood infront of the whole yard an ask that we stick togather yet guys contnue to have the office fax runs to the school so they could go in an do the run without us knowing.evertime you do that it helps niel to break the union witch is his goal.We need another yard meeting with the woodhaven crew here for some questions and ansewer.Sick and tired of getting kick and not kicking back!

grimreaper

Yeah the guy with the white pick up truck. Always covering runs.

yabba

Quote from: grimreaper on June 13, 2013, 03:33:12 PM
Yeah the guy with the white pick up truck. Always covering runs.
[/quote.         

???????    Bus ????

mirrorcheck

Lets hope this latest letter from the union about the NLRB  twists the  boss and compels him to settle with us for all he owes us.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

rc1790

Wishful thinking mirror. Without an injunction I doubt it.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on June 13, 2013, 05:53:18 PM
Wishful thinking mirror. Without an injunction I doubt it.

Right again.  :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:   :thumbup:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Rc...I agree ...and I am not naive. The writing is on the wall. I have too many years to retire and I'm not gonna let this greedy boss dictate my life. I'm outta here, one foot out the door. Never thought I'd say that after almost 10 years here but pioneer is now a glorified sweat shop. The owner loves the divison , dissension and distractions. He is no better then Al Sharpton. Just like Al he has no care or comprehension of anyone or anything around him. I will never forget on his fancy a$$ car he sees a guy who's been hete 20 years calls him over by name. Tells him come one come back to work! Only a sick person mentally does what he did...he's touched.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Rock Steady

Eddie said this morning it's in the hands of a judge for an injunction, he was in the drivers room after a.m. run, he stayed for quite a while, he seemed in pretty good spirits about the whole thing.

mirrorcheck

That's good news, I trust Eddie and know his heart is in the right place.

worker341

I think we lost alot more then money. Our boss has been robbing all of us for a long time now and all we hear is the same old bullshit from our union and our reps. We needed some results and we got none. alot of people on this job seem sad and lost not knowing what direction we are heading in. I don't have any answers to this big problem that we are all facing. I just hope this comes to a end soon and the boss gives us all our fucking money back that he is robbing form us. If he does not I do think the job and the union is history as we all know it.

1union

Hey mirrocheck maybe you can ask eddy why he can't come to the shop and confront us in person. He  can't keep his story straight and I no and so does he that he'll be exposed has the biggest disappointment to hit the streets scince the 1972 AMC pacer! Come on announced visit so we can look you in the face and not from the bullshit he throws around the drivers rm. Also ask him about his pay cut they promised to take. Bet any amount of money he'll come up with some story for you and bet he retirers before the next election.

mirrorcheck

1union....I do not have a direct line to Eddile I like you, disagree with where we are, in my opinion  I trust and feel Eddie doing all he can . If you feel less is being done then should be. If you feel that isnt he case asks. If not satisfied run for his seatif  he leaving . No offense

grimreaper

Like I said before, this union is a joke they lied about everything and screwed all of the members with the strike,they have no idea how to run this union. They couldn't even give us a tent while on strike, but the MTA guys did!!!!

1union

Can you tell me what he's done in the almost ten yes he's been there? By no way am I blaming him for everything but I've caught him in bullshit so many times I could scream! Remeber he is a back stabber who turned his back on one of the most honest union guy (billy Haas)so he  would start cutting deals with the very asshole who is steeling our money.also cut lots of deal with the non union scumbag at island charter.I know him a long time and he has made enough money on my dues its time for him and his boss to get out so we have a chance.  I am fed up and want to put someone who will fight tooth n nail for us.we have rulings in our favor yet people using cell phones covering work . He should come down at least1time a week and keep us informed. Keep the faith its far from over!!

1union

Mirror no offence taken I am not trying to offend anyone jut being honest.we had a great honest guy  named  john e who  took the time to go to other yards speak with people from all over the city and he got bashsd by soprano And  a couple of other assholes who ended up getting fired under Eddy's watch.ask some people who are still on this site if you didnt go along with mike n co you got bashedby all the ass kisser on this site By the way you like him give him call and ask him if he's going to take a pay cut like they promised.we start with that lie Please pay attention to what goes on hear and you will start to see. Also guys no your rights don't let them tell you that you what to do if you get jammed up look over by laws and protect yourself.

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on June 24, 2013, 08:10:28 PM
... so he  would start cutting deals with the very asshole who is steeling our money.also cut lots of deal with the non union scumbag at island charter...

Eddie did that? Really? What deals did he cut?

mirrorcheck

1union...I think Eddie was there today. Did you see him? I am here almost 10 years...I have seen a lot. I will say I do not lay Blame at Eddies feet. Maybe I missed some of these inside deals. I could stand to be informed...tell me exactly what was done and when. From what you said your charging a delegate in the VP position of some serious conflict of interest charges. You have my interest...please unmask the truth. In my dealings alone and from my knowledge Eddie has been a stand up guy.

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on June 24, 2013, 08:10:28 PM
... Remeber he is a back stabber who turned his back on one of the most honest union guy (billy Haas) ...

If you recall, he won that election with about 80% of the vote. Seems to me that not everyone shared your allegiance to the previous shop steward.

You have a hard-on for Eddie ... we get it.

Rock Steady

What hurt me the most is that we had elected union leaders, making a ton of money on our backs, come to our yard and instead of boosting our morale and telling us they're hard at work fixing this mess.  They're saying things like, "well, we had a good run but it's over", or "there's no guarintees".  I don't want to hear this from any one, I don't know about you guys, but I'm reaching the end of my rope.  If I'm gonna get hurt, some one else is gonna feel my pain.  If my kids get effected, some one elses kids will feel the effect.  DONE !!!

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on June 25, 2013, 02:08:26 AM
...  They're saying things like, "well, we had a good run but it's over", or "there's no guarintees".  I don't want to hear this from any one ...

Now THAT I can agree with. Those words should never have been uttered.

grimreaper

Quote from: Buzz on June 25, 2013, 03:55:07 AM
...  They're saying things like, "well, we had a good run but it's over", or "there's no guarintees".  I don't want to hear this from any one ...

who said that????

yabba

Quote from: grimreaper on June 25, 2013, 04:36:51 AM
Quote from: Buzz on June 25, 2013, 03:55:07 AM

who said that????

the VP

1union

It is just my opinion that we need some fight out of or leaders and without going into detail we are not happy the way things are going. Its funny how John e tried to make things better but got bashed to hell for it but now people want to see him run again. I am not ready to throw in the towel yet and hope we can get some fighters in our corner. John is honest and does care but after they bashed the shit out of him because he felt he was best for the job I don't know if he would rethink it. Hows this Ernie  Andy and  JOHN on A slate ! We would have a lot of fight there! But hey that's my opinion .
Thiz

worker341

I say this so many times but only on deaf ears. please post so we all can see what the fuck is going on in our garage. Today was the last day for the people who retired to leave us here at Pionee. First I did not who the fuck left and second never new about the hurry up and go buyout. These people worked very hard for this Co. you would think they should have their names posted on the fucking glass window a  few days before they left us this way we can see who they are and wish them all a very good life. Please who ever does the postings post every fucking thing that matters to all of us, not the fucking bullshit on the glass window or above the time card on the wall where you need a spy glass to read the shit. We the people are important so post everything about us so we don't have to get information from assholes who don't know the right time of day. Post, Post, Post it.

bug

1 Union you really need to pull your head out of your ass. John is a big boy if he wants to run he will. Why don't you run if you have so many great ideas? Your just another jerk shooting your mouth off and not doing shit. Your name really cracks me up, what union are you for? It doesn't seem like this one. Is our union perfect? No. If you think you can do better,  put your name on the slate or shut up. It's too many guys like you shooting your mouth off that are breaking this union up. I think Ernie , Andy and Eddie have been doing are great job. The war they are up against if a tough one right now. If more people supported them it would make their job a little easier.

mirrorcheck

Worker, that is a great point. It seems the office puts up a majority of the things that benefit the company. They do put up bereavement notices,which is thoughtful. I figured people retiring would make the office happy and they would have there names lit up in colors. isnt this what Neil wanted?He gets lower people in at lower rates and he also avoids having to fill in with other garages people and his hated Master list. Lets see,he takes the money he wants,gets Buy outs,Gets Opt outs,has flipped the garage as there are more people with less then 6 years then there are with more(I didnt check list I think thats true). Yet he cant negotiate and deal with us workers that went thru the same years to build up to top pay that he agreed too,yet he makes the same amount Via his contracts. Not getting away from the topic,yes workers morale sucks and its a shame that having to hear who retired has to be heard thru the grapevine,and for some its too late to say goodbye you have to track a co worker down personally to wish him a farewell.

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on June 26, 2013, 12:04:53 AM
Please who ever does the postings post every fucking thing that matters to all of us, not the fucking bullshit on the glass window or above the time card on the wall where you need a spy glass to read the shit. We the people are important so post everything about us so we don't have to get information from assholes who don't know the right time of day. Post, Post, Post it.

I would have no idea if those people would want their names posted here, but they're free to post them themselves if they wish.

mirrorcheck

Nahh Buzz...everytime we pick up the phone the govt listens in, lmao . No big deal about having a name listed congratulating retirees. If in the event its an issue in fact create more paperwork and have a waiver signed.  :snicker:

rc1790

Buzz I can't imagine that anyone retiring would be offended for being recognized. It goes together with respect and unity. We should be looking out for each other because no one else is. You would think that an employer would recognize its employees upon retirement. Some have dedicated over 40 years to pioneer and you would think there would be a retirement party annually. Most organizations do that.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on June 26, 2013, 05:04:39 AM
Buzz I can't imagine that anyone retiring would be offended for being recognized.

Posting it in the office window is one thing. I would not assume it's OK to post anyone's name here and wouldn't do it without express permission, which I just don't have time to gather from each of them.

1union

Hey bug go fuckyouself . I am not the only one who is not happy with the whole bun h of bullshit that's been going on  so you need to get your head out of your ass and no that their is nothing personal against any delegate up there if fact I thank them for there services but I am entitled to my opinion and feel we need fighters up there and I think JohnAndy And Ernie would make one hell of a slate.You sound like the very bunch of pussy who can't think for themselves and s led around like a lost dog. You are probably one of the jerk off who use there cell call the office for work and then hide behind the union and what's popular. I CARE very much about our future and was ask a couple of years ago to join a slate but I know not qualified enough. Last I check most of the guys are so fed up they are retiring in record numbers and the ones that do want to stay keep saying to give up nothing ever gonna change(we need to keep the moral up). I've attended meetings rallies and all though I didn't vote for any of them I stood with them when we were on the street but I've ask a number of times for them to come  to our shop and keep us better in for.end but got nowhere until I say something about.the job there doing that gets there attention.

mirrorcheck

1union....I know Bug personally, while you may have a different opinion then him. He is a loyal friend, coworker and a caring person. He woukd help anyone on the side of the road in any danger at anytime. Also he is one of the biggest union advocates 1181 has. I am glad he considers me a friend.