wake up

Started by 1union, June 13, 2013, 02:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

Hey bug go fuckyouself . I am not the only one who is not happy with the whole bun h of bullshit that's been going on  so you need to get your head out of your ass and no that their is nothing personal against any delegate up there if fact I thank them for there services but I am entitled to my opinion and feel we need fighters up there and I think JohnAndy And Ernie would make one hell of a slate.You sound like the very bunch of pussy who can't think for themselves and s led around like a lost dog. You are probably one of the jerk off who use there cell call the office for work and then hide behind the union and what's popular. I CARE very much about our future and was ask a couple of years ago to join a slate but I know not qualified enough. Last I check most of the guys are so fed up they are retiring in record numbers and the ones that do want to stay keep saying to give up nothing ever gonna change(we need to keep the moral up). I've attended meetings rallies and all though I didn't vote for any of them I stood with them when we were on the street but I've ask a number of times for them to come  to our shop and keep us better in for.end but got nowhere until I say something about.the job there doing that gets there attention.

mirrorcheck

1union....I know Bug personally, while you may have a different opinion then him. He is a loyal friend, coworker and a caring person. He woukd help anyone on the side of the road in any danger at anytime. Also he is one of the biggest union advocates 1181 has. I am glad he considers me a friend.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.