no cell for a start!

Started by 1union, October 30, 2013, 01:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

We need to stop doing favors and start hitting back.pioneer is steeling our money and trying to screw every driver they can so they leave a job they need to support our families. The scumbag even try to get dispatch to pick up work and say its OK with Ernie. we don't need to go on strike we need to do a job  action .let's start not using cell phones. simply say you don't have one with you.remember every time you use a cell you are helping niel  And Owen to destroy our union.let's show them that we can stick together.cover your own work no cells and do your job do not pay any fines take off if you have to . Its illegal for pioneer to force you to pay a cash fine. Know your rights call the labor board and ask question about your rights build a file on management like they do for us. Just like a right up on the bus so when they try to screw you  you can show that you be been harassed by management. We need to have yard meetings at least once a month to stop the bullshit rumors and show unity! We were once the best union shop in the industry  let's bring that back ! Give me the money you owe me and then and only then I will listen to your bullshit offer. Til then I will  be a thorn in your side!  God Bless 1181

faceit

Its a great idea, but when your shop stewards cronies cover work everyday and thats ok with him its hard to tell someone else not to cover work and make money, He cant pick and choose who can and who can't cover work... NO ONE SHOULD, NEIL SHOULD GET A FINE FOR LATENESS AND A SHAPE SHOULD GET A DAYS PAY TO COVER WORK.... ITS TIME TO START ACTING LIKE A UNION!!!!!!!

1union

we have to start somewhere if some of us start and start posting the cowards that want union pay but will not fight for it then the rest will follow.

Just_Right

So I would like to know just who are the Shop Stewards cronies .And do not cover the FACTS. I want names. Since you seem to have all the info,you need to share it all.

Just_Right

1union you are right by some of your statements.

But I can tell you this. There are many in this garage who think for THEMSELVES only. If they could only try to be human and begin to think of the rest of the people in this garage perhaps then we can be strong in unity.I have heard the bullshit some guys say.And honestly it's a wonder how Ernie and Andy even try to help the rest of us who really want it.

Yes it's shameful how things have turned out with this job. But let's be realistic here. Stop blaming Ernie and Andy.I for one intend to stand by whatever they deem necessary for this job.Because the truth is,neither one of them have a hidden agenda. That my friends is what Neil has for sure. Bloomie and Neil are related for sure. They both couldn't care less how or what we have to  do to feed our families. As long as their families are fed. It's hurray for them and screw us.

1union

we have to stop the blame game now.Ernie and Andy work their ass for us its time that we we all chip in and helped out.it's up to us to correct this mess and let Neil know we mean business nowif he wants to put this company back in good shape show some good face and give us All the money and stop jerking us around.like I said let's start exposing the phony union members and make their life hell. It  takes a couple of guys to get the ball Rollin. I will not use my phone period or do anything but my own work.

Buzz

If anybody is going to post anybody's name, make sure you post with YOUR name. Let them take it up with YOU ... not ME.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

Quote from: Just_Right on October 30, 2013, 06:48:11 PM
So I would like to know just who are the Shop Stewards cronies .And do not cover the FACTS. I want names. Since you seem to have all the info,you need to share it all.
Really your radio must be broken you should have it fixed, your missing alot!! :o

faceit

Quote from: Buzz on October 31, 2013, 02:30:27 AM
If anybody is going to post anybody's name, make sure you post with YOUR name. Let them take it up with YOU ... not ME.
I would'nt mention anyone's name i'm not a RAT  (I dont want a new bus that bad) I dont blame anyone making money, but if your gonna tell people what not to do, It should go for everyone!!

faceit

And I know Ernie Has his hands full with all the cry babies and the scumbag boss, Im not saying he's not doing a good job again i'm just saying we should start acting like a UNION "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL" " BROTHERHOOD" AND ALL THAT TOGETHER BULLSHIT THAT GETS PREACHED AND NOT PRACTICED....

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on October 30, 2013, 02:01:48 PM
Its a great idea, but when your shop stewards cronies cover work everyday and thats ok with him its hard to tell someone else not to cover work and make money, He cant pick and choose who can and who can't cover work... NO ONE SHOULD, NEIL SHOULD GET A FINE FOR LATENESS AND A SHAPE SHOULD GET A DAYS PAY TO COVER WORK.... ITS TIME TO START ACTING LIKE A UNION!!!!!!!

So, when Ernie gets a driver 4 hours pay for covering a school ... that's a bad thing? (Especially in the afternoon when there are no shapes.)

PROUD MEMBER

It's a bad thing if it takes away a day's pay from a shape and/or the SAME drivers are getting those 4hrs all the time. It's called BROTHERHOOD SHARE THE WEALTH

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on November 01, 2013, 05:47:50 PM
It's a bad thing if it takes away a day's pay from a shape and/or the SAME drivers are getting those 4hrs all the time. It's called BROTHERHOOD SHARE THE WEALTH

I don't think it's the same drivers all the time. Also, 4 hours for a regular driver generally costs the company more than an additional 4 hours for a shape at starting pay. (And, again ... there are no shapes around in the p.m.)

terminator

Buzz...I guess guys who either forgot or NEVER shaped don't know that shapes are sent home after the morning runs are covered! The only guys that would be left are the yard guys to cover an afternoon run...or give it to a driver to make 4 hrs!