NYC Public Schools Closed Tomorrow

Started by Buzz, January 26, 2015, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

For those of you who think they are happy then iam sorry but if you really do your home work I am not the only one. See my Union brother you listen to one side and me another.I hope we can clean this big mess of a union up ,but when you can't trust someone often people are forced to go out side the box.So because I truely believe that if you get jammed up your on your own.Reps don't call back, but they can get the word to A.k yard so it can be thrown around be hind a drivers back. Common!    I will not. Speak for anybody but when my reps break bread with mangagement its over! As for spell I could give to shits about your opinion I wasted enough time on this.

1union

For those of you who think they are happy then iam sorry but if you really do your home work I am not the only one. See my Union brother you listen to one side and me another.I hope we can clean this big mess of a union up ,but when you can't trust someone often people are forced to go out side the box.So because I truely believe that if you get jammed up your on your own.Reps don't call back, but they can get the word to A.k yard so it can be thrown around be hind a drivers back. Common!    I will not. Speak for anybody but when my reps break bread with mangagement its over! As for spell I could give to shits about your opinion I wasted enough time on this.

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on January 28, 2015, 07:24:07 AM

Quote from: 1union on January 28, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Guess you thought your comment bared repeating ... LOL.

... I hope we can clean this big mess of a union up ...

Yeah, we see what happened the last time people wanted to "clean up" the union ...

... So because I truely believe that if you get jammed up your on your own ...

Unfortunately
, if you do something that is totally indefensible, neither the union nor anyone else can do anything for you ... and the emphasis is on "unfortunately" ... I don't like to see anybody lose their job for any reason, especially a nice guy.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

1union

I get it buzz I give you full permission to pull me off your sight because the people that love these guys and they have every right to believe in them hell i did to for a very short time.1st thing i did was say iam sorry to john e and billy they nail it along time ago and i thuoght maybe we could come to gather but we have been let down time an time again. I no first hand that they cant defend you an be glad to you haven't gone to the kangroo court.  BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BUZZ AND YOUR FAMILY'S I KNOW ITS BEEN HELL FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THAT STORM. AND DEBATING WITH MEOVER THE YRS. HAS NOT BEEN FUN AND I WISH WE FOUND SOME COMMON GROUND.THIS WAS THE GREATEST JOB IN THE CITY AND MADE MANY FRIENDS. PIONEER IS STILL A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR AND REMEMBER NIEL IS A BUSINESS MAN AND ONCE THE CONTRACT IS SIGN YOU MUST DO YOUR JOB COVER YOUR OWN WORK AND STAY OUT OF THE OFFICE.   CHEERS BUZZ I WISH YOU THE BEST IAM DONE!

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on January 28, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
I get it buzz I give you full permission to pull me off your sight...

Wouldn't think of it. I may not agree with you, but you have every right to your opinion (however misguided .... LOL).

Quote from: 1union on January 28, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
... CHEERS BUZZ I WISH YOU THE BEST ...

And you too, my friend.

PROUD MEMBER

I assume the overwhelming majority of those who post on this site are members that work out of Pioneer on SI as I do. So I can't comprehend when I read all this negativity about our leadership both present and recent past whether or not they are good or bad. I say this because we the majority keep voting them back into office. We voted Michael and his entire slate into office then talk negative about them and then vote them back into office again. Eventhough it is a secret ballot vote I know for a fact the majority of Pioneer voted for Michael because at the SPECIAL UNION MEETING last month with regards to the DISPUTED ELECTION approximately 200 members (if not more) from Pioneer showed up and voted in favor of Michael. Not ONE of us from PIONEER stood up against him. Yet people will bad mouth him on this site. With regards to Ernie we all keep reelecting him sometimes unopposed yet we come on this site and talk about him breaking bread with management. I personally have voted for Michael & Ernie. With regards to Ernie being toclose to management I really don't agree with that but he may have motives behind that that work for the best for all of us. Regardless of how he goes about things I'd vote for him time & time again. Plain English if it wasn't for him our present contract (even with the give backs) would have been much worse! With regards to Michael I MAY have been wrong. What happens in the next couple of months with the EPP will be the tipping point with regards to Michael. Speaking of the EPP I in the past 3 weeks I posted 2 or 3 times about the EPP and writing & emailing the Mayor & Governor. I ONLY got ONE response to my posts! Members come on here and talk about our leadership whether good or bad but no one with the exception of John even mentions the EPP. Believe me unfortunately without the EPP being reinstated within the next couple of months either on the State or City level none of us will have to worry about who our leadership is. Write the Mayor, write the Governor and do it NOW!! Especially those of you who think Michael is useless because if you don't then you too are useless!
Well Wishes to All my Brothers & Sisters!

PROUD MEMBER

It's a shame but apparently the only way I could draw up interest in the EPP
IS WHEN WE LOSE IT!!!

PROUD MEMBER

PS: I wonder what the weather is gonna be or if Ernie & Owen are going out together for dinner tonight or if IS 75 is open or how much do we get for a snow day?

1union

Come in get your assignment get in your bus do your job make our Union proud no matter how bad things are and stay out the office,Owen is example why drivers should have no business in a Union shop. I don't understand how they say they fight for us but when you have no trust in the guys that go out to dinner after they fU know so manny.i have called out every guy I help get a great Union job and 1by1 they fell into the bullshit it breaks my heart after seeing the boys club first hand and how they all say just fell into the bullshit show .a driver said to Owen when joe rod was here he had his desk right here and he said to me never get out of your bus,he has no buisness talking shit about another drivers .you guys are being scammed My Union that I joined 20yrsago would never allow this.when the guys that you trust to defend you and when you help people come on our Union job an destroy the fountain that our hard working Union brothers fought so hard to secure its heartbreaking.they came to us for good Union jobs that my father secured for me under honest Union menlike billy haas n jimmy Conners,  I like to share with you all how great Marty was.  We were a family and I willl never forget I drove in the yard like an asshoole was pissed because bill made me cover a run.i drove back with an attune.  Billy haas grap me and said to me ,,  you don't come to my Union and act like an ass.i said Bill what are you talking about      He said to me  THIS MAN PAYS YOU UOIN WAGES YOU GO OUT DO YOUR UNION JOB TAKE GREAT CARE OF THE EQUIPTMENT AND MAKE YOUR UNION PROUD. To all the guys I help get a great Union job------cCOWARDS ALLL OF YOU YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT you would help them and I am sorry for  thiss  but I guess the very guys I helped are taking us down,they will get theirs I hope. Please lot of brothers and sisters do not have pension an need. Our job to survive. So do not make the same mistake from me if Be aware know your rights you are on your own and don't fall into the blush it's show  I HELP a lot of guys from NYPD not all but most fell behind the shit show because they don't want to deal with the bully they are all afraid of, I just thank god after 30yrs of friendship they might raepect the Union way my dad left and so manny guys who where men and not cowards' Andy You Broke My Heart!!!!!!!!

1union

We may not agree but I do care about all my good standing Union bros and sisters,for those cowards fall behind like little lost ducks!  You all no who you are please most of you have a pension or a buisness to fall back on many hear want to live. So the next time you cowards get together remember people have families it's not just a great gig .GOD BLESS 1181. Union and office means death to good union

1union

For those more concerned about spell ck n grammar,common its4:56 Get a life and don't be bob the builder😄😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on February 01, 2015, 10:25:14 AM
...a driver said to Owen when joe rod was here he had his desk right here and he said to me never get out of your bus,he has no buisness talking shit about another drivers ...

I heard that driver say the same thing. I did not take it as him "talking shit" about anybody. He was emphasizing how this has always been such a basic rule of school bus driving.

Are you not "talking shit" about that driver by bringing it up here?

(Notwithstanding, I still think that driver is an asshole.  ;D )

Quote from: 1union on February 01, 2015, 10:25:14 AM
...I just thank god after 30yrs of friendship they might raepect the Union way my dad left and so manny guys who where men and not cowards' Andy You Broke My Heart!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute! Now you're attacking Andy? One of the nicest and most respected guys in this company? NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!   :devil:

1union

iam am not attacking anybody ,no secret not a big fan.He is a driver just like us and has no buisness in the office........out of site out of mind   See I was brought ups total dfferent way.  Union driver comes in gets assign for day and gets as far from yard as possible you ass kissing office toilet cleaners secrectariesnbob the builders.help out give me a break let the guy who took10,000 from us and makes us pay fines for his broke bussese is sad.i went out side the box and not only do I have a case against  opt but iam trying to get all our bulshot fines stopped".   Just sayin thank you to him for all he has done and the road he lead so manny down'.  Lots of retired guys say hello too  they like to thank you too

1union

BE part of what was once the very best job in the city by now most of you know who I am  and I give my word I will do my best to make to try and stop the bullshit pressure that you have to deal with. I came on when we could trust each other and agree to dis agree.we went to fla, my dad blowing revelry   At 530 am with danny mucino & Mario, most of us where just coming in like now,walking into the breakers bars in South Carolina ordering a drink only to find out that jimmy Taylor head ôf shop at the time paid for 1 hr wôrth of drinks on Marty"true before cell I told jimmy he was full of shit
He called Marty and billy made me clean the mechanics rm for a wk. what happen,my best friend growing up on this job will tell during very hard times Marty save our homes ,I am forevermore great fun but can't understand how a company that was loved by its heart and soul can turn on the very men an women that built the best Union drivers in the world.   Buzz please pull me off the site

Buzz

Quote from: 1union on February 01, 2015, 01:10:03 PM
... not only do I have a case against  opt but iam trying to get all our bulshot fines stopped".   

Case against OPT? Do tell!!!

And if you succeed in getting our bullshit fines stopped, I would support you for union president.  :thumbup: