Schools to start reopening on December 7th

Started by Hammer2161, November 29, 2020, 06:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Quote from: Hammer2161 on November 30, 2020, 03:46:23 PM
WTF247,
Your run will stay intact whether you do it or someone else does it will not be broken up. They can not break up runs plain and simple.
Listen I don't believe there are many if any runs that just have junior high schools on it. As far as high schools go they only get special needs service and again I do not believe we have to many of those runs and if they fall under the DISTRICT 75 Banner they will be open by the 10th. I would think most if not all drivers should be back at work sometime next week. Unfortunately it's a waiting game where we are not given very much information. But that could simply be because there is not much information to give right now. I would venture that there are a lot of people feeling that financial crunch right now. But we need to be patient.

Oh I didn't mean they would break up the run, meaning I wouldn't physically drive until every school opens up and they would give my entire run to someone who isn't working due to them going by seniority number and having only JHS on their run. Like if PS schools open up on the 7th then I
Should get my entire run back and work next week Unless the driver currently doing my run only has JHS and will continue doing my Run until JHS opens up. Or the current driver goes back to their run and I still don't work because there's a driver not working due to JHS closed therefore I still wouldn't drive cause that person would then take over the current person doing my run.

LMAO

Do you remember that great well prepared strike we had ! Never again ,stop trying to BULLY the young guys with your bullshit ! People have their own opinions and unfortunately that's all it is in this place !!!!        And Remember trips are done fairly 😂

yabba

lets see if congress can get a stimulus  through this week,,, a lot of people going to be without UE benefits after the new year...if they come together and pass something,then everyones tune will change and be looking for UE...hang in there for round 2

faceit

Wtf the only nerve struck is yours if you can't handle working for a union shop there are plenty of non union bus companies... Good luck with those I'm sure you can get hired immediately
All lives matter

yabba

Quote from: LMAO on November 30, 2020, 04:08:15 PM
Hahahaha union ! Do you remember that great well prepared strike we had ! Never again ,stop trying to BULLY the young guys with your bullshit ! People have their own opinions and unfortunately that's all it is in this place !!!!        And Remember trips are done fairly 😂

be kind ,you might be told shoprite is hiring also...   :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

steady

Safe Coach is non union.  They don't come close to a union Co.

TheKid24

Quote from: faceit on November 30, 2020, 04:10:27 PM
Wtf the only nerve struck is yours if you can't handle working for a union shop there are plenty of non union bus companies... Good luck with those I'm sure you can get hired immediately

Blah blah blah

TheKid24

Quote from: yabba on November 30, 2020, 04:10:41 PM
Hahahaha union ! Do you remember that great well prepared strike we had ! Never again ,stop trying to BULLY the young guys with your bullshit ! People have their own opinions and unfortunately that's all it is in this place !!!!        And Remember trips are done fairly 😂

be kind ,you might be told shoprite is hiring also...   :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

PROUD MEMBER

There are times that I don't agree with things that our Union Reps do but the majority of those times it's things that out of out of their control just like in this case. Obviously it's unfortunate when any Union Member doesn't work but in this case like I said it's out of their control, they do not have control of how many runs there are. And if there aren't enough runs for all the Union Members to work not just at Pioneer but throughout our Local then obviously the Senior Members get the work. Fortunately enough it appears that it's only going to be for this week so let's stop the bullshit and try to be Union Brothers & Sisters and talk and treat each other as such. Remember we all took an Oath to be in this Union!!!!

faceit

Quote from: yabba on November 30, 2020, 04:10:41 PM

I would be thankful I was able to work
All lives matter

yabba

ok right now the mayor dumbo said the orange zone public schools have to open under state guide lines...so if king cuomo doesnt lift school restrictions the testing needed to open, it  can give us a lot less work next week....  also IS and High school will hopefully start sometime after the new year not before...

Buzz

Do you remember that great well prepared strike we had ! Never again ,stop trying to BULLY the young guys with your bullshit ! People have their own opinions and unfortunately that's all it is in this place !!!!        And Remember trips are done fairly 😂

I knew you would come out of hiding sooner or later and you didn't disappoint! You've outdone yourself as a shit-stirrer! You're in a shit-stirring class all your own!  ;D ;D ;D

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMAO

No hiding Buzz ! I have a life  :wave:  Come on man , what about Proud Members message of  peace and love ! This is beaten to death already Hopefully see you next week  ;D

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on November 30, 2020, 06:39:52 PM
No hiding Buzz ! I have a life  :wave:  Come on man , what about Proud Members message of  peace and love ! This is beaten to death already Hopefully see you next week  ;D

Beaten to death is putting it mildly! See you next week, bud.

Signed,
Double Agent Man  ;D ;D ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.