Schools to start reopening on December 7th

Started by Hammer2161, November 29, 2020, 06:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

yabba

great news ..its a start....  people need to mask up and wash their hands and social distant..we did it before we need to get the numbers steady or none of this is going to work...

With this news, our employment status may continue on from last weeks policy.

TheKid24

Sooooo I would assume December 7th everyone goes back to their runs then.....

Whoever doesn't work this week collect unemployment next Sunday and everyone reports back to
Work the 7th would be the logical explanation since public schools are
Reopening

Don't assume anything or use the word logical. Sorry.

TheKid24

Quote from: 04012013 on November 29, 2020, 06:44:41 PM
Don't assume anything or use the word logical. Sorry.

Exactly lol.... Pre k and PS go back..middle school and jhs gotta wait. They are looking to phase out hybrid so if you choose not to send your kid they 100 percent remote learn if they go to
School they go five days a week.
There's no reason for us not to get our runs back next Monday BUT gotta see how the company, I mean"union" handles it

Buzz

Quote from: WTF247 on November 29, 2020, 06:50:10 PM
There's no reason for us not to get our runs back next Monday BUT gotta see how the company, I mean"union" handles it

Not so sure about that. There are some runs ... I don't think many ... that have only junior highs so there will still be some shuffling of drivers I'd assume.

And then there are some that have only non-public. If they're closed it will add to the problem of who works.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 29, 2020, 08:29:46 PM
Quote from: WTF247 on November 29, 2020, 06:50:10 PM

Not so sure about that. There are some runs ... I don't think many ... that have only junior highs so there will still be some shuffling of drivers I'd assume.

And then there are some that have only non-public. If they're closed it will add to the problem of who works.

Lmao why wouldn't I be surprised 🤦🏻‍♂️🤬

LMR

Buzz,Not sure what you're saying.The current work that was offered was Private, Catholic and Jewish schools.If they are now going to open K-4 K-5 and grades 1-5 and District 75 and you have a Junior High School,District 75 you should be eligible to work if you didn't make yourself eligible for the private schools,correct?

TheKid24

More fucking headaches and confusion to follow next week just wait....

Hey my school opened up oh crap wtf I can't drive...BETCHA

TheKid24

I'll be so pissed if my PS school opens on the 7th and get rang taken from me too 🤬

hideout

CAN SOMEBODY PEASE MAKE A DECISION OR AT LEAST GIVE US SOME DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!

TheKid24

Quote from: hideout on November 29, 2020, 09:36:58 PM

Check your emails they sent everything out

Buzz

Quote from: LMR on November 29, 2020, 08:52:57 PM
Buzz,Not sure what you're saying.The current work that was offered was Private, Catholic and Jewish schools.If they are now going to open K-4 K-5 and grades 1-5 and District 75 and you have a Junior High School,District 75 you should be eligible to work if you didn't make yourself eligible for the private schools,correct?

Now I'm not sure what YOU'RE saying! If you're run does not include an elementary school or a non-public school that is open I do not know what your status will be as far as being on furlough or working another run. We'll have to see.

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on November 29, 2020, 09:36:58 PM

Are you on the list?