Unemployment

Started by rc1790, September 11, 2020, 04:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WigWag16

Listen to this....A low life from UI just hung up on me. I said listen I was pre qualified nothing was released yesterday or today. She was like they were delayed till Monday I said uhhh no it was released yesterday I know people that it did she goes it's impossible I said no but it is I saw it she said no it's impossible I said uhhhh ok put me through to a level 2 agent and she goes uhhhhhh and clicked on me. I called back a few times later and got this guy Bob and he stated that this is a continual rolling list so if you didn't get it yesterday or today you should get it within the next week or so because it's basically a random rolling list....so take that for what it's worth

Hammer2161

That is great news Proud Member but for many of us it showed our money released as of 9/17/20 and as of right this moment it's not in my bank account. Usually we see it the following day after it's released.

Starting to feel like this is all a game to the powers that be !!!!

Probably the governor holding on to it as long as he can to keep the damn interest. This is a joke.

Eucerin

$900 just showed in my bank account... 3 separate entries of $300...Citibank

OnTime

i bank with TD Bank and i just got the 3 payments too

LMR

Just received 1st $300. Payment from unemployment

WigWag16

Nothing still in my released payments....or in my bank account 🤦🏻‍♂️

yabba

DOL twitter says   key bank distributes the payments to all other banks,and they are having a problem,but all payments should reach us by 4:30 today....  lets see

WigWag16

Quote from: yabba on September 18, 2020, 08:33:16 PM
DOL twitter says   key bank distributes the payments to all other banks,and they are having a problem,but all payments should reach us by 4:30 today....  lets see

That still
Doesn't explain why it doesn't say it's released on our pages

yabba

could these payment be under your old claim   

yabba

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 18, 2020, 08:34:20 PM

That still

these payments are for 8-2,8-9,8-16   is your claim open these dates    either way i feel everyone is entitled to the payments

WigWag16

Quote from: yabba on September 18, 2020, 08:41:54 PM
could these payment be under your old claim

That's the only reasonable thing I can think of but nobody can confirm that

WigWag16

Quote from: yabba on September 18, 2020, 08:42:49 PM

That still

these payments are for 8-2,8-9,8-16   is your claim open these dates

I opened my claim on the 17th and they back dated it to the 10th so I missed the waiting week

yabba

either way your entitled to the 300

yabba

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 18, 2020, 08:43:58 PM
Quote from: yabba on September 18, 2020, 08:42:49 PM

That still

keep checking your bank...they say 4:30 all payment  will be paid to our banks

these payments are for 8-2,8-9,8-16   is your claim open these dates

I opened my claim on the 17th and they back dated it to the 10th so I missed the waiting week

WigWag16

I just called TD bank she said she doesn't see it coming in yet BUT they are coming in slowly
Today 3 payments do 300
Dollars she said you're the second person that called that I don't see but they are coming in slow so just keep checking