Phone ID on buses

Started by PROUD MEMBER, July 27, 2021, 04:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I don't know if the ones that are already installed will be operational ... that remains to be seen. But installation has been suspended for the time being.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Guess this ain't suspended after all....

Someone sent me a sign in the office just now...

VIA Login
All drivers both Gen Ed & Special Ed must use their via phone beginning Thursday August 12th.

You will be issued a device in the AM and you must return it in the PM each day.

You must log in at the beginning of your AM run and log out when completed. You must do the same in the afternoon

Buzz

I said the installation has been suspended ... and it has.

You're one of the few "lucky" ones (I think there are 25) who will be part of the "pilot program." Let's see this lead balloon fly!   ;D

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 12, 2021, 02:39:57 AM
I said the installation has been suspended ... and it has.

You're one of the few "lucky" ones (I think there are 25) who will be part of the "pilot program." Let's see this lead balloon fly!   ;D

I think 18 of the 25 will pop the balloon intentionally 🤣🤣

mirrorcheck

No connectivity and the phone is an hour behind . Owen got the tech person on the phone she prompted us to do the same things we were taught now she has to call above her . You can't make this shit up!!! Lmao
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

TheKid24

Quote from: mirrorcheck on August 12, 2021, 12:40:02 PM
No connectivity and the phone is an hour behind . Owen got the tech person on the phone she prompted us to do the same things we were taught now she has to call above her . You can't make this shit up!!! Lmao

I just got here tried logging in and it keeps popping up as an error message...also the phone is too heavy for the holder it keeps falling out 🤦🏻‍♂️

Buzz

Well see, this is what I was wondering. How isit supposed to connect with no wi-fi? Do the phones have SIM cards so the can connect like a regular phone? Seems like they could have tested this on their own.

Nothing different than what was expected. The DOE doesn't disappoint.  ;D ;D ;D

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on August 12, 2021, 01:37:30 PM
I just got here tried logging in and it keeps popping up as an error message...also the phone is too heavy for the holder it keeps falling out 🤦🏻‍♂️

"This system will self-destruct in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ..."  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 12, 2021, 02:08:04 PM

Well see, this is what I was wondering. How isit supposed to connect with no wi-fi? Do the phones have SIM cards so the can connect like a regular phone? Seems like they could have tested this on their own.
Nothing different than what was expected. The DOE doesn't disappoint.  ;D ;D ;D

Only thing that worked was when you plugged it in to charge but we couldn't log in...apparently they got someone coming down again

Buzz

Talked to another driver this morning and he says he was able to log in ... and out.

Also, a question I raised on here has been answered. A picture on your phone of the QR code they put on your ID card will work just as well as the original.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on August 13, 2021, 04:09:46 PM
Talked to another driver this morning and he says he was able to log in ... and out.

Also, a question I raised on here has been answered. A picture on your phone of the QR code they put on your ID card will work just as well as the original.

I got there and all the phones were in the charger box, seemed like they didn't make an issue to give them out today on the last day BUT regardless of signing in or not there is still tons of issues, scenarios that put kids and our safety in question with questions nobody knows the answers too but all I know is at the end of the day safety > technology