Remote in January???

Started by Buzz, December 18, 2021, 11:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Though I didn't pay any attention when I first heard rumors of remote learning coming back due to the increased cases, it now looks like more of a possibility.

One of my school mothers who has a brother and sister who are principals on the Island says they both say it is becoming more and more likely come January, but not certain.

Might not have to worry about getting vaccinated.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Not happening I saw multiple emails from school principals from it's not happening. Remote will only happen by a school basis not as a whole

sbdriver1

It might happen if the school bus shortage gets worse due to this vaccine mandate

PROUD MEMBER

Anything that has to do with COVID-19 testing, vaccinations and remote learning will all be different starting January 1.
That's when we will have a new mayor and all them decisions will be his decisions and as of now I don't think any of us really know exactly where he stands on any of it. But I'm sure within the first week or two (at the latest) he'll let us know.

steady

Keep in mind it is the governor who made the decision to close the schools not the mayor