JoFaz Sued Over Buses Idling

Started by Buzz, May 14, 2022, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Leave it to Letitia James (the same Letitia James that's suing Trump). And leave it to her to make it a racial issue:

"Too often, we see companies emit these dangerous pollutants in low-income communities or communities of color without consequence."

Really???

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/ny-ag-sues-school-bus-companies-over-idling-air-pollution/?fbclid=IwAR3Q78gQmJYOfclFA0Cb02-TAxV9wW8FF1E8d2nlb9i-BV5NjUwOHlNoETw
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

hognol

I often go to Stapleton opposed to Tottenville when I idle.  :crazy:  What a race baiting douche bag!!!

hognol

In one instance, 30 different Jofaz buses idled near a Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, elementary school for at least 10 minutes 285 times in 65 days, the filing states.

I can take an educated guess and say that these drivers were of color.

yabba

this is the same person who supposedly stood with us during the strike

Golfnut

Good thing that C U next Tuesday can't sue Pioneer because our busses shut off automatically!!!

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on May 14, 2022, 09:02:10 PMGood thing that C U next Tuesday can't sue Pioneer because our busses shut off automatically!!!

Kinda ...  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Slowbus

O Wao I didn't know I was causing damage and pain by transporting kids to school I though I was doing something nice