Vote for Nicko and Scott!!

Started by Buzz, July 19, 2022, 10:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Take the time to send in those convention delegate ballots so our guys Scott and Nicko can go! Jimmy Hedge also.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

answerman

Are there any others beside the three you listed?

LMAO

Scott for President!! But Buzz ,Why wasn't the shop steward spot posted on this site instead of it being quietly posted on a bulletin board in the corner
( that many never saw ) tweet  tweet  :bomb:

Buzz

Quote from: answerman on July 20, 2022, 12:52:44 AMAre there any others beside the three you listed?

I asked Andy about this but he hasn't gotten the ballot yet. When he does and lets me know I'll post any additional names he suggests.

Buzz

QuoteScott for President!! But Buzz ,Why wasn't the shop steward spot posted on this site instead of it being quietly posted on a bulletin board in the corner
( that many never saw ) tweet  tweet  :bomb:

'Cause we don't want any shit stirrers for shop steward!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz not for nothing but ur answer to LMAO is inappropriate (at least in my opinion).
You could have responded by saying it was just an oversight on ur part or just say it was posted in the Driver's Room as required. I understand ur point but shit stirrers, non shit stirrers or anyone else is entitled to add their name if they want.Let's remember this is a Union.

faceit

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on July 20, 2022, 02:39:41 PMBuzz not for nothing but ur answer to LMAO is inappropriate (at least in my opinion).
You could have responded by saying it was just an oversight on ur part or just say it was posted in the Driver's Room as required. I understand ur point but shit stirrers, non shit stirrers or anyone else is entitled to add their name if they want.Let's remember this is a Union.
100%
All lives matter

Buzz

QuoteBuzz not for nothing but ur answer to LMAO is inappropriate (at least in my opinion).

@PROUD MEMBER @faceit - You don't understand our love/hate relationship. He was just breaking balls and so was I. All in good fun.

Buzz

p.s. ... LMAO IS the biggest of all shit-stirrers. He might have invented shit-stirring. He could give classes on shit-stirring. I'm surprised he hasn't written a book on the subject!!

He knew the list was up but chose not to add his name.

He just couldn't resist the opportunity to stir the shit!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Buzz

Andy adds these 3 names: Mike Finger, Marco Mora and Rosemary Varriale.

LMAO

Buzz ,I'm hurt that you put in the word HATE when describing our relationship! Nothing but ❤️. Now with that being said that was a serious question and no I never saw it I was told it was posted after the fact and you had to really look for it ! But hey I expected no less ! Don't get so worked up I never said I wanted it,but would've like someone else to take the helm so now let's see what happens . But you Have a great summer my FRIEND❤️❤️🇺🇸!

Buzz

QuoteBuzz ,I'm hurt that you put in the word HATE when describing our relationship! Nothing but ❤️. Now with that being said that was a serious question and no I never saw it I was told it was posted after the fact and you had to really look for it ! But hey I expected no less ! Don't get so worked up I never said I wanted it,but would've like someone else to take the helm so now let's see what happens . But you Have a great summer my FRIEND❤️❤️🇺🇸!

Are you serious? You, I and the woman driver you usually walk in with were talking about it one morning right in front of where it was posted on the wall ... to my recollection. If I'm wrong, I apologize. But it was announced on the radio. I really just never thought of posting it here ... but anybody else could have if they wanted to.

You have a good summer too! Love ya' pal. (But you ARE a shit-stirrer!!)

Buzz

And by the way, I don't know of ANYBODY else who would even want that fucked-up job ... do you?

PROUD MEMBER