new minimum wage by ‘26

Started by mirrorcheck, December 16, 2022, 04:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Contract negotiations would get real interesting if NYC stakes this vote and makes minimum wage jump yet again. Progressive policies aren't helping one side and making it really easy for the underdogs !  :bomb:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

What paper is that from?

That certainly would put bus companies at a disadvantage unless they really up the starting salary by a LOT. Why would anyone take this job with all the crap you have to put up with when they could make the same flipping Krabby Patties?

spongebob.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Slowbus

School bus drivers should start at least 10 dollars above minimum wage no everybody has the patience and the skill set to drive a bus .

Buzz

QuoteNY Post Op Ed's

Thanks, and I appreciate your contributions to this board.

Here's the entire article ... https://nypost.com/2022/12/15/the-answer-to-youth-joblessness-is-not-another-progressive-wage-hike/

mirrorcheck

I would have posted the whole article Buzz it was giving me an error when I tried uploading . If you are in a bad area is that common for this site ?

Buzz

QuoteI would have posted the whole article Buzz it was giving me an error when I tried uploading . If you are in a bad area is that common for this site ?

Nope ... has nothing to do with the site.

But that's (a picture) not the way to do it. Go to the page of the Post, highlight the URL (address bar, top of screen), COPY, then here where you type your message here, PASTE. Voilà ... a clickable link.

mirrorcheck