Claim Unemployment

Started by Buzz, January 02, 2011, 11:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

OK, kiddies, last day of vacation ... don't forget to claim unemployment.

(If you had to open a new book I hope you did it last week!)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Numbers

Buzz, the break in claim now has to be filled out on-line. I'm guessing we are not going to get one in the mail ? ( saving us a stamp, whats a stamp ? ) ;D ;D

Buzz

Really? I did it this morning online and no break in claim form came up. Just a notice saying I would have to fill one out. I assume they're sending it. I just went back now and it told me my claim for this week was entered for processing, so I guess all is well. I really would have rather done it online ... maybe they don't like me!

yabba

i filled my online also..i saved a stamp... 8)

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on January 02, 2011, 04:16:57 PM
i filled my online also..i saved a stamp... 8)

How come I didn't see this? Did they give you the option to do it online? Maybe I did mine too early in the morning and didn't see it. ? ? ?

Numbers

No option, just went right into it, followed up by the certification. My son filed last week on his existing claim and got the same response and answered break in claim questions. Guess they don't like you Buzz  :(

Buzz

Quote from: Numbers on January 02, 2011, 06:31:51 PM
No option, just went right into it, followed up by the certification. My son filed last week on his existing claim and got the same response and answered break in claim questions. Guess they don't like you Buzz  :(
I guess not ... a friend of mine (not on our job) came over to do his on my PC  and the break in claim form came up for him!  >:(

mirrorcheck

Buzz...Great job with the site..............thanks for the reminder on unemployment  and getting the site up and going again,Happy and Healthy new year!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on January 02, 2011, 09:48:31 PM
Buzz...Great job with the site..............thanks for the reminder on unemployment  and getting the site up and going again,Happy and Healthy new year!
I had no doubt you'd be back, mirrorcheck. Welcome aboard!