Come for Prints Friday - Email or not

Started by Buzz, November 28, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Some people say they still haven't gotten the PETS email. Checked with Kathy and she said everybody who's scheduled to come Friday should come ... whether or not you got the email and, if you did, whether or not you have the fingerprint referral form.

Field trip drivers, special ed drivers and seniority numbers 1-75 are to come on Friday.

(Why 275 the first day and 125 the second, I have no idea, but it's going to be a fustercluck, for sure.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Also ... even if your status shows fingerprints as "complete" ... you must come for fingerprinting.

PROUD MEMBER

Curiosity
U said approximately 275 the first day and 125 the second day.  What about the approximately 100 matrons?

yabba

matrons not being finger printed   they filled out the questionaire last year...

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on November 28, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
matrons not being finger printed   they filled out the questionaire last year...

True, but I don't understand why they don't have to do the digital prints. I was told they did they them already ... where? when? how?

yabba

they only did fingerprints when they were hired ...like we did... what happened to our original prints

Golfnut

It's my understanding that those original Fingerprints were for the DMV . The Board of Ed wants their own now .

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on November 29, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
It's my understanding that those original Fingerprints were for the DMV . The Board of Ed wants their own now .

No. I asked one of the guys what happened to our original prints and he said, "They were lost ... they're all over the place."

As far as I know DMV only requires prints for HAZMAT endorsements.