Not all heroes out there

Started by Numbers, April 27, 2020, 08:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

I'm in total shock! My brother - in - law passed away on Easter Sunday from this dreadful virus . After being in S. I. North for 9 days . First, he passed at 11:47 Am, his daughter wasn't notified of his passing till she called his Dr. at 9:00 PM and she checked with the hospital and was told he passed . Second , she was given a run around for 3 days trying to get his personal belongings (phone, charger , wallet ) back .they kept telling her they put all belongings in a plastic bag , and leave them outside , really. Finally, after a family friend lawyer called , it miraculous appeared , only to be missing his I-phone , Charger and $90 cash missing from his wallet. Never to be found. Wait , it gets better ... Today my niece gets his credit card statement , remember he passed on April 12, well on April 9th, someone took his credit card out of his wallet, charged $60 and put his card back in the wallet. Unfuckin believable how some people can be at a time like this

yabba

May your brother in law RIP....very sad how low people can be at a time like this...

Numbers

LMR

Very sorry for your loss my brother.Someone needs to be accountable for this.Prayers for you and your family.

Numbers

Thank you LMR, his daughter is filling a police report right now, and spoke to someone in the senators office

Eucerin

truly sorry for your loss, my prayers to you and your family..I feel your pain

Numbers

PROUD MEMBER

Numbers

Gary 209

I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss. May he R.I.P.. We all understand that you appreciate our condolence to you, there's no need to thank each one of us. We do understand. Your sister and family needs you now. Wishing you the strength to stay safe and strong.

Gary 106

Buzz

I'll express my condolences again, Numbers, but the story about his belongings is unreal. Can't imagine having to deal with the death of her father and then having to go through this. Just disgusting!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Just thinking ... The Advance sucks, but they would love this story.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

fred

OnTime

very sorry for your families loss R I P

J.T.

Quote from: Numbers on April 27, 2020, 08:35:44 PM
I'm in total shock! My brother - in - law passed away on Easter Sunday from this dreadful virus . After being in S. I. North for 9 days . First, he passed at 11:47 Am, his daughter wasn't notified of his passing till she called his Dr. at 9:00 PM and she checked with the hospital and was told he passed . Second , she was given a run around for 3 days trying to get his personal belongings (phone, charger , wallet ) back .they kept telling her they put all belongings in a plastic bag , and leave them outside , really. Finally, after a family friend lawyer called , it miraculous appeared , only to be missing his I-phone , Charger and $90 cash missing from his wallet. Never to be found. Wait , it gets better ... Today my niece gets his credit card statement , remember he passed on April 12, well on April 9th, someone took his credit card out of his wallet, charged $60 and put his card back in the wallet. Unfuckin believable how some people can be at a time like this