Testing

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 20, 2020, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Voluntary COVID-19 testing at SI yard tomorrow and Bronx yard Tuesday. Check ur emails.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 20, 2020, 10:45:25 PM
Voluntary COVID-19 testing at SI yard tomorrow and Bronx yard Tuesday. Check ur emails.

How much?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Being facetious)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

"Masks and social distancing while on line will be strictly enforced."

You mean like in the drivers room? It's a COVID incubator.

Hopefully they will be set up OUTSIDE.

yabba

if positive result...do we get paid...   the way things are going we will probably have 30 positives ...  who has the pool....

PROUD MEMBER

Funny you say that ... How much?
My niece & nephew (who have insurance) and their 3 kids went to City MD in June to get tested. They were told like all of us that there is no copayment. Friday they got a bill in the mail for $1375.00. $275 per person which is there regular copay for an ER visit. My niece called up and they didn't want to hear anything. Obviously she's going to fight it.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 20, 2020, 11:38:44 PM
Funny you say that ... How much?
My niece & nephew (who have insurance) and their 3 kids went to City MD in June to get tested. They were told like all of us that there is no copayment. Friday they got a bill in the mail for $1375.00. $275 per person which is there regular copay for an ER visit. My niece called up and they didn't want to hear anything. Obviously she's going to fight it.

Only one I trust for really free is Health & Hospitals. Any place else, tell them you don't have any insurance and see if they do it for "free." Article in Advance about this the other day ... https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2020/12/did-you-pay-for-a-coronavirus-test-heres-why-you-may-have-been-charged-and-what-to-do.html

Buzz

On their own website it says ...

"Per the CARES Act, CityMD is not collecting copayments for COVID-19 related visits. CityMD does not bill for lab testing and inquiries regarding lab bills should discussed directly with the lab partner."

https://www.citymd.com/news/covid-19-testing-update

TheKid24

Quote from: yabba on December 20, 2020, 11:30:27 PM
if positive result...do we get paid...   the way things are going we will probably have 30 positives ...  who has the pool....

I know drivers who tested positive and got full pay for the two weeks

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on December 21, 2020, 01:21:00 AM
On their own website it says ...

"Per the CARES Act, CityMD is not collecting copayments for COVID-19 related visits. CityMD does not bill for lab testing and inquiries regarding lab bills should discussed directly with the lab partner."

https://www.citymd.com/news/covid-19-testing-update

I went and got a test at urgent care with Fidelis coverage when we were furloughed a week before we went back to work and it was free...when I went to my regular dr last month with our insurance I just had to pay the 25 dollar co pay office visit

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 20, 2020, 11:30:27 PM

Yes, as far as I know, guys are getting paid. Kind of have to admire the timing of this testing from the company's standpoint ... intended or not ... but the week we're not working they won't have to pay anybody for being out.

faceit

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 20, 2020, 10:45:25 PM
:thumbup:
All lives matter

Eucerin

Anyone get results back from the testing for Covid ?

sbdriver1

Not yet. Still waiting for the results

Eucerin

Buzz

Well, shit! It was a week ago. If you had it you'd know before you got the results ... unless you're asymptomatic.

Got my results in 2 days from H & H a while ago ... but maybe they weren't as busy as now.