2nd Stimulus

Started by PROUD MEMBER, January 02, 2021, 10:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

As of this morning I still didn't get my 2nd stimulus check but I've spoken to two drivers and four family (not immediate) members that got theirs yesterday.

yabba

still waiting on the first...our govt feels transgenders in other countries deserve it more then me...they all a bunch of bullshit artist from the white house all the way to borough hall....

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on January 02, 2021, 02:47:35 PM
still waiting on the first...our govt feels transgenders in other countries deserve it more then me...they all a bunch of bullshit artist from the white house all the way to borough hall....

If you didn't get it by now I don't think it's coming. If you're sure you're eligible, better call somebody.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

not eligible....the politicians feel my family doesnt need,but the he that wants to be a she in some terrorist dessert needs my tax dollars ...

TheKid24

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on January 02, 2021, 05:45:42 PM
not eligible....the politicians feel my family doesnt need,but the he that wants to be a she in some terrorist dessert needs my tax dollars ...

Me neither. Thing is, we didn't make this year anything near last year ... which they base it on.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.