Traffic alert

Started by LMAO, November 09, 2021, 02:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

Just FYI   , there's going to be an anti- mandate rally at Staten Island Hospital Wednesday Nov 10 , 1 PM they are than marching over to Mac house on Lincoln Ave  so if your In That area just be advised !

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on November 09, 2021, 02:41:53 AM
Just FYI   , there's going to be an anti- mandate rally at Staten Island Hospital Wednesday Nov 10 , 1 PM they are than marching over to Mac house on Lincoln Ave  so if your In That area just be advised !

Thank you, Paul Revere!  ;D ;D ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

LoBaido was a big disappointment. Hyping everybody up for a big demonstration to disrupt the marathon ... changed his tune real quick when he got a visit from the feds. Really lost credibility.

LMAO

I'm just passing it along not everyone has a run like you! Buzz

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on November 09, 2021, 03:04:22 AM
LoBaido was a big disappointment. Hyping everybody up for a big demonstration to disrupt the marathon ... changed his tune real quick when he got a visit from the feds. Really lost credibility.

He's a wanna be tough guy all bark no bite unless it's his "art work"

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on November 09, 2021, 03:24:10 AM
I'm just passing it along not everyone has a run like you! Buzz

Thinking of taking yours back ... what's the run number again???   ;D

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on November 09, 2021, 02:21:37 PM
He's a wanna be tough guy all bark no bite unless it's his "art work"

Hey, I like Scott. He's a good man. A true patriot and a great artist but he lost a lot of credibility with the suckers holler on protesting during the marathon.

TheKid24

I like his effort but he just talks the talk and empty threats. Thinks he's some
Sorta movie character in a mafia movie

Buzz

Quote from: TheKid24 on November 09, 2021, 03:57:18 PM
I like his effort but he just talks the talk and empty threats. Thinks he's some
Sorta movie character in a mafia movie

Nah, can't say that. He's spearheaded many a demonstration. This is the first one he fell flat on.

mirrorcheck

Quote from: Buzz on November 09, 2021, 03:04:22 AM

It's really a shame . The BLM guy Hawk Newsome can stop traffic on the GWB. Justice is one sided and slanted
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on November 12, 2021, 05:55:43 PM
It's really a shame . The BLM guy Hawk Newsome can stop traffic on the GWB. Justice is one sided and slanted

Yeah, but it's supposed to be white privilege.

And did you hear the threat Hawk made if Adams restores the Anti-crime unit? "Riots, fires and bloodshed."

Should be arrested.

hognol

Quote from: Buzz on November 12, 2021, 07:19:06 PM
Quote from: mirrorcheck on November 12, 2021, 05:55:43 PM

Yeah, but it's supposed to be white privilege.

And did you hear the threat Hawk made if Adams restores the Anti-crime unit? "Riots, fires and bloodshed."

Should be arrested.

I applaud Eric Adams for standing his ground against that bullshit group that pretends to care about Black Lives. The anti-crime unit will take guns off the street and will ultimately save black/brown lives. In opposition, BLM threatens to Burn, Loot, and Murder resulting in more black/brown victims. They only care about black lives when it comes to the police.