NYC school chancellor is already resigning

Started by TheKid24, December 01, 2021, 04:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I'm sure they'll be able to find another minority to be the captain of a sinking ship.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Not for nothing but the mayor only has a Month left then Eric Adam's will bring in his own Chancellors and Commissioner's. Maybe she got a Job offer elsewhere before she gets the Ax ?

PROUD MEMBER

Curiosity
Do these School chancellors that only stay on the job for a few months or a year or two, do they get to collect a city pension????

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on December 01, 2021, 11:48:43 PM
Not for nothing but the mayor only has a Month left then Eric Adam's will bring in his own Chancellors and Commissioner's. Maybe she got a Job offer elsewhere before she gets the Ax ?

Bingo.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 01, 2021, 11:53:55 PM
Curiosity
Do these School chancellors that only stay on the job for a few months or a year or two, do they get to collect a city pension????

I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me. Carmen Farina was a DOE employee for 40 years before becoming chancellor. She got nearly 200K a year pensionn for those years WHILE she was earning over 200K as her chancellor's salary. So much for no double dipping.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on December 02, 2021, 01:42:11 AM

Bingo.

She left for a "non profit" job....

mirrorcheck

Hopefully Adams (who I have doubted all along ) can come in and stand up for what's right . Let's face it DeBlasio wasn't a politician, he was a deep Marxist ideologue. If he's gonna cater to that cancel culture the city will further descend which it really can't afford in many ways . That Chancellor took that job cause she didn't have anything else better to do . She had to see her expiration date would be very short . That's NYC hire the double dippers and connected for jobs they never worked their way through the ranks .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Golfnut

Quote from: TheKid24 on December 02, 2021, 04:10:09 AM
Quote from: Buzz on December 02, 2021, 01:42:11 AM

Bingo.  just because it's a "Non Profit Job" doesn't mean she won't be paid ...

She left for a "non profit" job....