Best Wishes Andy!

Started by Buzz, June 24, 2022, 05:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

It's really hard to say "Good-bye" to a guy like Andrew Cappa. I'd be hard pressed to name a more likeable guy, highlighted by his unparalleled sense of humor. (Not to be mistaken for weakness.)

He's served us as assistant steward or shop steward for quite a few years now. A thankless job for sure and hardly worth the pittance a shop steward is paid. I don't know how he put up with the crap from some of us or from the office. I would never have the patience.

But in his laid back style he took care of business and did whatever had to be done. He certainly deserves to take it easy now and I wish him a long, healthy and happy retirement. 

Yet, it saddens me to know he will not be among us as he has been for 26 years. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Andy and he will always be a special friend. As he would say, "New Dorp Beach, baby!"

andy cropped.jpg

All the best, Andy. You will be missed.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMR

All the best to you Andrew.Thanks for all you've done serving as our Assistant Shop Steward as well as Shop Steward.You served us well.Enjoy your retirement and stay well.

PROUD MEMBER

726EDF1D-BB01-410A-888B-8DDE9488450F.jpeg